What's new

Do you ever get mad when people talk crap about a movie you like?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you're a huge fan of a popular movie, and one of your friends hates it. Do you ever get mad when people then make fun of that movie? I personally don't, as I have an eclectic taste in movies. I watch just about everything and like a lot of different genres of movies. Have you ever been mad at someone who didn't like a movie you liked?

I don't really since I think they are entitled to their own opinion. I may weigh in and express my opinion too, but if people talk crap about something I like then there's nothing I can really do about it.

I get annoyed if they just say "It's stupid" and don't provide reasons for why. I wouldn't get mad necessarily. People can have their opinions, but at least back up your opinion with a reason :p

I don't get mad at people for reasons like that, I would just try to talk things out with such person that the movie isn't that way and maybe the mood the person was when he\she was seeing the movie.

Nope. I don't think about it. It's just a movie or a tv show. It's something I don't think we should take personal. I've done it too. My ex wife and her friends loved Twilight. Well, I openly slammed Twilight around them. So when someone says that they hate Game of Thrones or they hate on Terminator, that's fine. They are allowed to dislike something. There is nothing wrong with it.

Opinions are free, why would I need to get mad because someone expressed his opinions about a movie I liked? Individual differences says hi! We cannot all like the same movie because of our individual differences and I respect everyone's opinions on movies and anything.

Lets say you're a huge fan of a popular movie, and one of your friends hates it. Do you ever get mad when people then make fun of that movie? I personally don't, as I have an eclectic taste in movies. I watch just about everything and like a lot of different genres of movies. Have you ever been mad at someone who didn't like a movie you liked?
I have never had a fight with anyone if someone made a bad comment on my favorite movie.In films, the sentiments of the people are shown through movies and presented in the form of a story.Every person can hack and express his opinion as per his opinion, but I have no right to create a bigger attitude than anyone.

In my case, I won't get mad. They have their own opinion and have the right to criticize a movie. All I have to do is stay away and ignore. I will not let that person spoil my mood and day.

I get a little upset, especially if it's a movie based around a franchise I really love. For example, Sonic is my favorite franchise of all time and I get upset when people say they didn't like the Sonic movies. If it's any other movie, I just shrug it off. I suppose I'm just tired of all the bias around the Sonic franchise. The games tend to get too much hate IMO, and I think that any time someone talks negatively about any other Sonic related projects I think of that.

I may get annoyed and try to argue its pros, but if someone doesn't like it, they don't like it. Nothing I can really do about their tastes.

I don't get mad at people when they talk crap about a movie or TV show I liked very much. People have their own choices, so there is no need to fight people who have different preferences. Liking a movie or disliking a movie is just a personal tatse. My wife does not like the stuff I watch and I don't like the stuff she watches, and we are not mad at each other.

Personally, I don't have any business with whatever another person thinks about a particular movie that I loved so much. People are free to have their own interpretation and evaluation about a particular movie and there is no way I am going to force them to have my own perception about a movie.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back