What's new

Do you ever encounter harmful sites?

When it comes to PTC sites, do you ever encounter any harmful sites doing so? I know a friend who used to do PTC services and he ended up having issues as a couple of the sites he clicked on, happened to be harmful and full of viruses, spyware and malware. Do you ever encounter sites like that through PTC services today? Or am I confusing this all with something different?
Hmm....no have not come across such issues of having viruses, spyware or malware even though most of this site are scam and are nothing to write home about.

When it comes to PTC sites, do you ever encounter any harmful sites doing so? I know a friend who used to do PTC services and he ended up having issues as a couple of the sites he clicked on, happened to be harmful and full of viruses, spyware and malware. Do you ever encounter sites like that through PTC services today? Or am I confusing this all with something different?
It has been proven that 80% of most paid to click sites and ads contain malware . This is why I don't normally deal with any paid to click sites . Also their pay isn't encouraging

I have encountered some of them especially the free downloading website. most of the downloading games are usually laced with virus that will mine all the data on your computer system especially the person ones. That's the reason why I am ok full about the sites I visit most of the time.

Talking about harmful sites, any website that cause people pain is a harmful site. In other words, all scam websites are harmful sites because they're for no good but to cause pain.

I like your point of view. Be it data theft or monetary theft, these sites are harmful. One must make proper research before submitting any detail. Data theft is even worse because it can be used to commit crimes.

I really can't say I have encountered this just because of the fact that I don't do get paid to click task and this is even the major reason why I don't it. A lot of them comes with virus

There are times that those sites redirect to harmful sites and that is why having antivirus installed on one's device is imperative for online users.

I don't know if I have encountered some of harmful sites. I don't know also if it is brought about by ptc sites. What I know is that my computer laptop battery is damaged.

A lot of scam and harmful website are with get paid to click website and that is the major reason why I don't do this. I prefer to be doing get paid to write on BizDustry like this

I have never experienced such site but yes I know a lot of sites are full of spyware and viruses that could steal your privacy and use them to attack you or even hack into your private datas

I've come across it. I take a pause immediately I notice a malfunction. Some of those sites even go as far to ask sensitive questions.

When I was using PTC sites my antivirus program frequently flagged the sites that I clicked through PTC ads. However, I never have had any issues with the sites I checked in through PTC sites

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back