Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to PTC sites, do you ever encounter any harmful sites doing so? I know a friend who used to do PTC services and he ended up having issues as a couple of the sites he clicked on, happened to be harmful and full of viruses, spyware and malware. Do you ever encounter sites like that through PTC services today? Or am I confusing this all with something different?

Well, if they are really harmful, as Avast blocks pages for "Potential Threat", then my answer is: Yes, and very often too!
This especially then in pages as precisely the PTCs-ads, where I have to wait several seconds, until the slide is credited to me.

I have not encounter any harmful site because am not regular in those site because am new to social media, because I don't regular using it.

What a coincidence. While typing my comment to this thread my laptop experienced a blue screen. This has happened before though and for about 5 times already in a year. I still have to find out what is causing the blue screen which is fatal because the laptop reboots. Fortunately I have no lost data because I have no files being used.

PTC sites install software that cleans their site when it is compounded with to many junks, caches. That's why maintenance is carried on those site, to avoid being vulnerable to hackers.

When it comes to PTC sites, do you ever encounter any harmful sites doing so? I know a friend who used to do PTC services and he ended up having issues as a couple of the sites he clicked on, happened to be harmful and full of viruses, spyware and malware. Do you ever encounter sites like that through PTC services today? Or am I confusing this all with something different?
Before I do join or open any site this days I always make sure I do my research on the site am about to open and signup into as well. Because I don't want any scam site disguise to be paying and be stealing my information on my phone secretly I guess.

I remember I used to play the radio on a site called RadioLoyalty and I would often get virus warnings on it. Swagbucks took it off their site and other sites followed suit. I think they just used cheap advertising.

I have not encountered any harmful PTC website. I'm always careful the kind of websites I visit and also go putt in my details. PTC is not the really great way to make money online.

I have currently invested money in a paid to click website and the website does not promote harmful sites. It is a great website that only promotes clean websites. This is the reason why I have never encountered any such kind of website while working with them. I mostly work with reputable paid to click website that does not promote such kind of harmful websites.

Which of these sites are unfit as they can corrupt your PC files most of them also corrupt website. Though I have never experienced any one of it before I know they can be very harmful. One should take care when it comes to stuff like this.

You must always be careful with every Paid to click sites or survey sites because some of them can contain virus which may be harmful and causes damage to your mobile phone.

On my Android device, I've been warned severally about some site. That is why I installed Avast anti virus on my devices to handle this

Yes, I have encountered a very harmful site. The site was actually trying to promote their free socks IP. I tried using the socks IP and my device almost got hacked.

Which of these sites are unfit as they can corrupt your PC files most of them also corrupt website. Though I have never experienced any one of it before I know they can be very harmful. One should take care when it comes to stuff like this.

It is always a good idea to install Anti-malware and Anti-spyware to fight such kinds of viruses that might infect your computer. I recommend buying softwares that provide defense against such harmful malwares and spyware. However, I can understand that not everyone are willing to buy softwares, so the best way to fight such harmful viruses and malware is to install the best free version of such Anti-spyware softwares.

Some of those free video downloading sites are very dangerous. I've used one before that released Trojan horse to my system and before I got to know it I realized that something was going wrong with my system.

Well I have encountered several harmful website as I was working on most PTC websites. This website has too many virus thrown into my phone and I have to wipe off my phone memory at some point due to the glitches that I was experiencing on my phone.

I have encountered a harmful website, it's a proxy website and I wanted to purchase one of the VPN they are offering but I get to understand that their website is very harmful and it almost that manage to my mobile phone.

I have come across alot of harmful site, some i downloaded something from and i ended up downloading virus. The worse was a particular site i ran into, i could nolonger do anything with the phone i had to format the phone

Yes I have faced the same problem with a ptc site before , which was actually scam later. The ads popped up like 2 or 3 and it start downloading an unknown software and then I have to shut down the computer and put antivirus software , it has troubled me a lot. So we should check twice before working in any ptc site.

Talking about harmful sites, any website that cause people pain is a harmful site. In other words, all scam websites are harmful sites because they're for no good but to cause pain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back