Do you eat enough fruit and vegetables?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you eat enough fruit & vegetables in your diet? I definitely do not eat enough fruits & vegetables. I will say I do eat more vegetables than I do fruits, but I could probably do with eating more of both if I'm being honest. The only fruit I like that isn't in a smoothie is bananas.

Do you eat enough fruits & vegetables daily? Do you feel you could or should eat more? Are you just not going to bother to eat either? :p

Not nearly enough honestly. I need to start eating a bit more healthier, but I hear you don't really need to eat a lot of fruit, but more so eat veggies as they seem to be more important. Plus I hear too much fruit isn't good since they can be high in sugar. Even if they're good sugar, too much can be bad I guess.

I am very fond of fruits and vegetables. I eat all the seasonal fruits and in vegetables bitter gourd is one exception. I do eat fried bitter gourd available as snacks.

When it comes to eating vegetables, it is something that I do very well because I know how nutritional they are for my health. I try as much as possible to eat vegetables and salad every weekend in reasonable quantities to make sure that my body is getting everything that they need from whatever I consume.

I eat fruits and vegetables but I'm starting to think that I do not eat enough. I'm at a time when I need to pay a lot of attention to what I put in my mouth. I can say that I eat more vegetables than fruits because I make soups almost daily. However, I eat fruits up to three times a week. I want to make it my daily habit too.

The way I usually enjoy my fruits is when they are blended together to make a smoothie. I normally love blending banana, watermelon, apple, paw paw and pineapple. It's only once in a while that I would eat my fruits separately. It's very healthy to eat fruits frequently.

I do not eat fruits on a regular basis, I find them too sugary. However, I eat vegetables every day. Vegetables are a part of my daily diet.

I don't eat fruits and vegetables that much now, but I used to do in the past and it was beneficial to my health. I should find a way to resume such a good and healthy way of eating especially with eating vegetables. I've been more on processed food and it has been an awful 😖 experience.

I don't eat fruits and vegetables that much now, but I used to do in the past and it was beneficial to my health. I should find a way to resume such a good and healthy way of eating especially with eating vegetables. I've been more on processed food and it has been an awful 😖 experience.

Too much processed food such as can 🥫 food isn't good for your health. You should try as much as possible to reduce your intake or consumption of processed food. When you cannot cook your own food, it's far more better to eat at restaurants than turning to mostly processed food.

Honeslty I don't but I really try my best to stay healthy and consume a good amount of vegetables and fruits, it's not always easy to focus fully on your healthy since now I am exercising and bulking up so I have to focus on eating protein and calories so going and start making a salad is something which can easily be cancelled out of laziness and forgiveness and that's unfortunate..
But at least I love eating them some people simply hate those greens and rarely put it into their mouth...

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back