Do you earn from your blog?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Nowadays blogging is one if the best ways to make money online, in order to monetize your blog, first you need to have great content in order to bring visitors to your blog.
Do you own a blog? How much you earn from it?

I started self-hosted blog site in 2015 and made my first money from the blog in 2017, I have been making money from my blog since then. I have multiple blogs and money I make from my blogs is one of my major incomer sources. In the past, I was using multiple monetization methods but these days, I only use adsense

I used to earn a good amount. These days? I am lucky to get $50 a month. I was once earning close to $1,000. It really sucks now. I am still trying to figure out how to fix this.

I used to earn a good amount. These days? I am lucky to get $50 a month. I was once earning close to $1,000. It really sucks now. I am still trying to figure out how to fix this.
I have never made that kind of amount from my blogs. The highest amount I have ever earned from my blogs is around $600 from adsense. What kind of monetization method were you using when you were making $1000 from your blog?

I've got a blog, and I totally agree that awesome content is key to getting visitors. I've been at it for about a year now, and I'm making some decent side cash, but it's not enough to quit my day job just yet. It takes time and effort, but it's fun to see it grow.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back