What's new

Do you earn enough income to maintain your life?

Sincerely speaking,the amount of money I earn in online business is is not capable of maintaining my entire demands but it goes along way in keeping me satisfied

Actually I think, the primary reason why we engage into some sort of work to earned, is to maintain our livelihood survival so definitely we earned to maintain our lives.

is wise to seek out additional sources of income rather than relying solely on one.

When you have three to four sources of income, you will be comfortable financially.
Probably, the best way to achieve financial freedom is for you to try to diversify your sources of income. That way you will not depend on a particular source of income to make money.

I have earn enough money but thou they say money never satisfy anyone need 100% even the top goverment functionary do long for more money,

so even when am making money I do go for more to careted for my family responsibility and I work day in and out

Yes, all of us here are looking for a way to make their ends meet, that's why we are all online, if you work hard towards learning a skill set that will earn you money you'll definitely enjoy it.

Making money online is easy these days but making enough money is not easy. It's one thing to work online and earn money. But its another thing to earn once that's enough for you to maintain yourself.

If it's through online alone, then I barely get enough to survive a day or two and that's about it. However, I used to earn enough through my offline job and I was happy as well.

Thanks to my husbands debts we had to move to another country and now I am jobless :(

I don't earn anything at the moment through offline means and my dwindling bank balance scares me a lot. I know my parents would support me if required but I don't want that to happen. So, I am looking for a job and hopefully I will be able to get one soon.
I wonder if anyone here depends only on online income for their livelihood :D

I currently do. I don't need a whole lot of money to survive. I got a nice small house, most of my bills are paid off, and I have very small debts. I'm living comfortably for the most part, but it could certainly be better. I have enough to live a good life.

Sincerely speaking,the amount of money I earn in online business is is not capable of maintaining my entire demands but it goes along way in keeping me satisfied
Starting from paid forums is a good start for you actually. you can make out time to venture into other businesses like affiliate marketing, Amazon Kindle publishing and some others to make tangible money.

Yes I'm very happy with the little amount of money I'm earning, not too long I started working online, I don't really believe we can earn money on the internet but here am I.

Yes I'm very happy with the little amount of money I'm earning, not too long I started working online, I don't really believe we can earn money on the internet but here am I.
i use to be like you, i did not believe i could make money online, i always doubted this possibilities but today i am actively working on the internet and i hope to build a legitimate business from it.

i use to be like you, i did not believe i could make money online, i always doubted this possibilities but today i am actively working on the internet and i hope to build a legitimate business from it.
That's true, but having that kind of mindset will not help you, I was always once in that shoe's but it's not helping me out, I have to try it out myself.

For now yes although I am still looking for opportunity to make more money just to have extra savings for myself, there are different ways I would have love to make more money but I'm not ready for them yet now.

Probably, if the amount of money you are making is not enough to maintain your life then you are actually wasting your time. It is advisable for people to do things that are very profitable.

There are many people who make money. However, they make a small amount of money that could help them to fulfil their basic needs only. They cannot enjoy life at all.

I think any meaningful Business man would not want to invest his money somewhere and then use the proceeds to take care of his lifestyle and wants,these are like liabilities that cannot bring in any benefit to him in the long run.

There are many people who make money. However, they make a small amount of money that could help them to fulfil their basic needs only. They cannot enjoy life at all.
People who make very little amount of money for just their basic needs you should try as much as possible to level up. Making money for just what you will eat and other basic needs will not give you a good life.

Nope . Probably I don't fancy a number of flashy lifestyles. I would rather earn to invest more money into business. They will grow and generate profits. A long period of sustainable income wil make me consider.
No, not at all, I'm not so good that I can live a good life and fulfill my family's wishes, but I hope that if I keep working like this, I can make some investments and do something good. I can make all this only requires hard work and we can't do anything with hard work so please be patient and do something unremarkable for your better life.

No, not at all, I'm not so good that I can live a good life and fulfill my family's wishes, but I hope that if I keep working like this, I can make some investments and do something good. I can make all this only requires hard work and we can't do anything with hard work so please be patient and do something unremarkable for your better life.
Thank you for the advice, I really have to absorb this personally for myself too. it's not really easy. So many people are looking for opportunities to be stable financially,, no matter what May happen we need to keep working with future plans.

that is one of the downsides of the internet world today, it has breed impatience, most people want to make money as soon as possible not wanting to follow a process that has been laid down already.

People who make very little amount of money for just their basic needs you should try as much as possible to level up. Making money for just what you will eat and other basic needs will not give you a good life.

This is true, but there are many people who have no other choice. They have a really low amount of income and they cannot afford a luxurious lifestyle at all. They are definitely not able to save money.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back