What's new

Do you cash out as fast as you can?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 403

On most websites, do you tend to cash-out as fast as you can, or wait until you have a substantial amount in your balance? And, what's the reasoning behind it? I tend to cash out at the minimum amount and save up the cash in my PayPal balance until it's larger enough to warrant being withdrawn if I haven't already spent it.

One of the reasons why we need to immediately cashout our payment is because of some new site's inability to make payment in the long run. There are also those that tend to stretch the timeframe of processing of payment when you asked for a bigger amount. That's what I also do, always immediately cash out and save it in my Paypal account.

Well I wait for my earnings to get to my target threshold before I cash out simply because If I cash out when my earning is small, I will run a tendency of spending that money on time and also smaller withdrawals attracts higher transaction fees in the long run.

I only cash out when there is enough cash to cash out. I don't cash $5 or $10. I rather wait till I make $25 before cashing out. I work hard and it's only reasonable that I want cash out something tangible.

“Cashing out” can mean different things to different people. For some, cashing out means circumventing the banking system (and invasive KYC) by discreetly exchanging crypto for tender they can hold in their hands. Of course, the seller first has to handle the legwork of finding a cash-for-crypto buyer whom they can meet in person. And then there are security concerns: what measures do you have in place to ensure you don’t get ripped off?
Even if you’re content to accept digital transfer of funds, you’ll need to decide which currency you want to be paid in, how much you’re prepared to lose in fees, and whether to favor bank transfer, Paypal, or another online payment option. If you’re in the midst of a major cash crisis, you must also consider the time it takes for funds to clear: while domestic wire transfers are reasonably fast, international bank transfers can take 3-5 business days. H

On most websites, do you tend to cash-out as fast as you can, or wait until you have a substantial amount in your balance? And, what's the reasoning behind it? I tend to cash out at the minimum amount and save up the cash in my PayPal balance until it's larger enough to warrant being withdrawn if I haven't already spent it.
If the site is new , I will withdraw my earnings as fast as possible ,but if it is well known site that have stayed for many years , then I won't mind having my earnings stock up to a reasonable amount before I try to withdraw the money.

If I join site and earn money at first to second time I won't leave my money for long time I will Cash out early. But if I Know the site is a legit and trust site, I can leave my earning money there for saving. That's my own reasons.

Oh yes because thats just the best and moreover after cashing out i can take little money to rebet the rest if am sure about the rest game but that moment when am seeing cash out and it favour me tell me what am I still waiting for, even I don't need anybody to tell me before I start the cash out then check for another game or rebet the rest game left with me

I don't really cash out as fast as I always wanted, this is because there some terms and conditions that you must follow in some websites and platforms which always hinder ones hope of cashing out fast

On most websites, do you tend to cash-out as fast as you can, or wait until you have a substantial amount in your balance? And, what's the reasoning behind it? I tend to cash out at the minimum amount and save up the cash in my PayPal balance until it's larger enough to warrant being withdrawn if I haven't already spent
I prefer to withdraw all my earning at once as the withdrawal condition has been accomplished because I am afraid of scam. Sometimes the site became blocked so I prefer to withdraw as soon as possible

For my first payment, I cash out at the minimum withdrawal threshold. This helps me to know whether or not the site is a scam before I continue putting in more effort. After receiving my first payment, I would then wait till I get about $10-$15 before requesting for another payment.

If the site is new , I will withdraw my earnings as fast as possible ,but if it is well known site that have stayed for many years , then I won't mind having my earnings stock up to a reasonable amount before I try to withdraw the money.
Exactly! I have experienced some new sites that are only good in paying at the start. But when time comes that a lot of users are already asking for payment, the longer will it take for them to pay even just the minimum required amount.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly! I have experienced some new sites that are only good in paying at the start. But when time comes that a lot of users are already asking for payment, the longer will it take for them to pay even just the minimum required amount.

I usually withdraw at the minimum as well since most of the time, just to be safe unless the fees are too high. In that case, I try to save up as much as I can on the site before cashing out, that is, if I think the site is trustable enough.

Post automatically merged:

This is why the best strategy is to withdraw as fast as possible in new sites , so that you won't be scam much . At times when old sites begins to waste time , it is better to withdraw early too , as it is a sign that they are having issues with finance .

Cash out for the first time is a test of how legitimate the platform is, so afternoon the first time I would rather allow my money to accumulate well and it's tangible before u request for a cash out of withdrawal

If it is my first time to cash out at a certain site, I usually withdraw once I reach the minimum to test its legitimact. Also, it depends on the site's reputation. Some sites tend to scam its users so it's better to cash out as soon as possible

Whilst to those sites I already have an experienced with, I prefer to wait for a higher amount to save for fees.

Cash out for the first time is a test of how legitimate the platform is, so afternoon the first time I would rather allow my money to accumulate well and it's tangible before u request for a cash out of withdrawal
And if everything else fails while you're trying to contact them for your payment, it's a sign that the site is struggling with it's finances. Other sites would not really talk to you and just do nothing. Countless emails and chats you send ending up to deaf ears.

I know it's risky, but I tend to let my money pile up before I cash out. And it's not as if I've not been scorched before🤣 Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment😅 But on a serious note, I just prefer to withdraw a good sum so I don't squander it. And even after it's paid into my PayPal account, I tend to leave it there until I have about $500 before transferring it to my bank account. Sometimes I just leave it in there for my online activities because I love shopping online.

I always get so excited when I reach payout and so I always tend to cashout immediately. I have not tried saving up the amount in my Paypal balance but it seems like a great idea. I will now be saving it up there so that I can withdraw a high amount and spend a little and save alot.

What I do is to cash out to my wallet address when i reach minimum withdraw. I do that most often to do subscription of data bundle, to access online. And sometimes I cash out because of maintenance in a site not to affect my withdraw request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back