What's new

Do you care about celebrities?

I don’t really care about celebrities because they are human just like everyone. Which means they have to care for themselves, every one has things to care about but mine is my life, we are all different some one may also care for a celebrity than he/her self

Personally, I don't care about anyone who doesn't care about me. I notice a lot of people who follow all of them (celebrities) on different social media platforms to get their attention, some even go to the extent of begging on social media platforms, it's something that I would never do in my life.

I like celebrities for the content they produce and the acts they perform. I don't love them by any means, but I respect the craft they do. I wouldn't say I don't care about them, as they offer me sometimes endless amounts of entertainment, and I am thankful for that. A lot of shows and movies have helped me through hard times.

But there are also comedians I enjoy that bring me laughs. And some celebs make me feel sad, depressed and other emotions. And I sometimes like to feel those emotions.

I don’t really care about celebrities because they are human just like everyone. Which means they have to care for themselves, every one has things to care about but mine is my life, we are all different some one may also care for a celebrity than he/her self

Personally, I don't care about anyone who doesn't care about me. I notice a lot of people who follow all of them (celebrities) on different social media platforms to get their attention, some even go to the extent of begging on social media platforms, it's something that I would never do in my life.
I like celebrities for the content they produce and the acts they perform. I don't love them by any means, but I respect the craft they do. I wouldn't say I don't care about them, as they offer me sometimes endless amounts of entertainment, and I am thankful for that. A lot of shows and movies have helped me through hard times.

But there are also comedians I enjoy that bring me laughs. And some celebs make me feel sad, depressed and other emotions. And I sometimes like to feel those emotions.

For their contents, yes they are worth being appreciated for it because it's not easy to put themselves through the stress of being in production of a movie or TV show for months or even years before it's completed. It something that takes lots of hard work and commitment. I can't act but I know it's a lot of work and for that reason alone, I appreciate them.

I've had a crush on some celebrities as a kid and I still love them now too. I'm interested in what they do, their movies and lifestyle. I can call some of them my role model.

The Rock is my celebrity role model for gyming and working out. The former WWE superstar is a master in gym training. I follow him on Instagram.

I sometimes read celebrity news and celebrity gossip, especially when it is related to a celebrity I like, however, do not care about celebrities. I don't follow any celebrities on any of my social media platforms. I am not interested in their narcissism.

I don't care about celebrities at all. They are just human beings just like you and me. They are subjected to any challenges and Life constraints just like any other person. Only say that they are very famous in times.
I know they are just human beings just like everyone else but there's a difference, they are famous and we pay money to consume their contents in music and movies production. I'm not obsessed with them because it's the healthy.

I sometimes read celebrity news and celebrity gossip, especially when it is related to a celebrity I like, however, do not care about celebrities. I don't follow any celebrities on any of my social media platforms. I am not interested in their narcissism.

I'm a very big fan of football and that's why there are few football celebrities that I care about what they do or post online. Take for instance, footballers like Cristiano Ronaldo who is my big idol. I care very much about him and what he does. There are some other footballers I love but he's number one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back