What's new

Do you believe those airdrops say their token is free?!

they will say when you register you have a reward free token., but when their project is over they ask for a gas fee or deposit ..
Yes, I think the best way to start the new year and many people work on the other side of business we need to sleep in a bit of time to y y yey y la ka fit in the back of my mind I was like you to do the needful as soon as possible I would prefer to do

There was a time I was deeply invested in all these airdrops. They will tell you all.manner of lies to get you to buy their token and disappear into thin air

I still bbelieve that some are free ,but its not all of them s, some are mainly scams to just get people to click on their airdrop and use it
Many of these airdrops usually give out their tokens in massive for free because they know it's valueless and the tendency of it becoming something is very slim. There are many of them I've received that never amounted to anything.

I have no much knowledge about air drop platform but I strongly believe that any website or platform for that operate most often freely I draw conclusions to be scammed and I don't believe in it at all cost.

Yes I believe in AirDrop because I have benefited from it. There are a lot of scam airdrops especially on telegram but there are legit ones also on telegram.

they will say when you register you have a reward free token., but when their project is over they ask for a gas fee or deposit ..
I guess before when am seriously searching for ways to be making money online I also fall victim by doing all this airdrops but later realize that they are all fake and wasting of time.

I'm one of those that have really benefited from airdrops. There are several of them and only few of them so real. I have a way of knowing the real ones.

I don't really believe them because most time them don't really do on what them said, so I don't really trust such airdrops I think 95% of them are fake.

Airdrops that would later request for deposit before they pay someone for the time and resources wasted only to receive payment and close the group or lock.

Well, I'me airdorps ina long run end up becoming legit while some end up becoming almost useless. I have personally seen some one who made a good amont of money from airdroo the was gotten for free.

Participating in lots of airdrops without benefiting from any is making me not take airdrops serious anymore although some people claim they have indeed benefited but that's not the case with me, it' gets discouraging

Well, some pay some don't. Or most of these airdrops usually turn out to be a scam or a sham. Some sets unrealistic withdrawal option just two discourage people airdrops are ways of getting people to be more aware of the coin.

It is quite true that there are many legit airdrops site out there, but many of them are fake as well. I have never had any rewarding experience with airdrops before, so i dont really trust them

I don't really believe them because most time them don't really do on what them said, so I don't really trust such airdrops I think 95% of them are fake.
Since the time I have been collecting airdrops I have never collected a free and genuine airdrop because most of them ended up requesting for a a fee to withdraw the token they sent to you which doesn't have good market value.

It is common place to see and here them say their tokens aw free. But when it is time for you to recipes your airdrop tokens, they will say you should pay a certain amount of money first

One cant call airdrops as scam which ask for Bnb fees later , they maybe legit also , but they wont be as much worth as they promised in the beginning.

People will always say many things to promote their business either real or fake. Any airdrop that request for payments or any form of deposits before withdrawal should be avoided.

I have never tried it let alone believe.this is because i am tired of all these things, they lure into believing it is free and later leaving you at mercy of paying their token

I have received one Airdrop to date. That was Fork 39.4 worth $1525 at the time I received it (@38+ each) so I did not mind paying around $12 as a gas fee. They had only one condition for that airdrop- one must have Ampleforth in his account to claim that airdrop on or before 31st March this year. I had Ampleforth worth $4 in my wallet that I received from PublishOX.

Airdrop tokens are always free. If they are asking you money, you should smell rat. Airdrop tokens do not have real value and there is no need to pay for something that does not have a real value

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back