What's new

Do you believe those airdrops say their token is free?!

iori23

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 18, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
they will say when you register you have a reward free token., but when their project is over they ask for a gas fee or deposit ..

they will say when you register you have a reward free token., but when their project is over they ask for a gas fee or deposit ..
I believe in them.last year I fulfilled task on one airdrop like that. I was given coins and after three months, the coin was listed in coinmarket, and I sold it and made $10 for free without buying it. But not all airdrop are real but some are real. It is about financing the coin

I don't think I have encountered a legit airdrop. All the airdrops I registered with would later want you to pay something before you could receive the airdrop. But I have never tried sending anything to them because I can't risk loosing my own money to get another money when I'm not even sure if it's legit or not.

I don't believe those airdrop because most of them are waste of time and they are owned by scammers. I have never come across a legit airdrop so far but some people believe in it but i don't

The concept of airdrop is a way of inviting members of the public like an IPO (in stock market terms) as a form of marketing in which free coin is given to members of the public that sign up for any cryptocurrency in exchange for the active participation in promoting the cryptocurrency. Airdrop is very real; I have participated in some and had free coin which I've sold in exchange for cash.

Airdrop task is quite stressful, have barely gained from it, imagine completing more than 15 airdrop task daily then when the set date is near you either pay a gas fee to redeem your token or most times they will select the first 50.

I do believe that air drops are real as it is the crypto way of introducing a coin to the public. About paying a token that would depend on how you value the said token. If you feel it is not worth your deposit then I would suggest that you ignore it totally. If you feel that it is necessary then you should do the needful but caution must be taken because some are fake coins.

In recent times most of the airdrops I'm seeing are all fraudulent and it had made me believe that most airdrops are actually fake. Non the less I still feel one way or the other that there a still good once.

Yes ,there are still airdrops that are real and legit though am into airdrops but I have all of people doing it around me but I don't much believe in it cos most if the airdrops are sometimes waste of time

AirDrop is a cryptocurrency token or coin distribution, usually for free, to multiple wallet addresses. Air crops are primarily implemented as a way to gain attention and new followers, resulting in a larger number of users and a wider distribution of coins.

I do not always believe in a row because I do not always have time to carry out the attacks and activities and some talkingI do not always believe in a row because I do not always have time to carry out the attacks and activities and something or rather concentrate on making money to invest in cryptocurrency I find suitable for investment.

Some people are still clamming that there are legit airdrop sites but me I do not believe because all the airdrop sites that I have been registered to, they are not legit, they are just wasting my and data time. So, I don't believe in any airdrop sites.

An airdrop is a distribution of a cryptocurrency token or coin, usually for free, to numerous wallet addresses. Airdrops are primarily implemented as a way of gaining attention and new followers, resulting in a larger user-base and a wider disbursement of coins.

Airdrops are a way in which crypto makers inject coins into the community to make their asset much more valuable. Personally the only airdrops I have won are those ones from the finance ads but a good majority of the telegram ones are just scams and a water of time.

90% of these airdrops are fake in the first place. They're created to drive traffic towards the token. Unfortunately, some people are gullible enough to believe a token yet to be listed is promising an airdrop worth $100.

Seriously, those AIRDROPS I don't know to ear from them, I have tried several times, but all to no avail, probably I don't get the right source.

I still bbelieve that some are free ,but its not all of them s, some are mainly scams to just get people to click on their airdrop and use it

Most airdrops are scams, I have done a lot of them. It is either they request for deposit before withdrawal or the just disappear unexpectedly. Though there rae some legit airdrops but they are just few and are not easy to come by.

I have participated on a lot of airdrops and received some free tokens, however, these programs had such a high withdrawal threshold that I had to leave these programs and forget about those free tokens.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back