What's new

Do you believe those airdrops say their token is free?!

This is one of the reason I do not participate in airdrop because I understand that 90% of airdrop are scam ,anyone that will ask you to pay a certain amount of money as gas or withdrawal fee is not always reliable.

I don't think I have encountered a legit airdrop. All the airdrops I registered with would later want you to pay something before you could receive the airdrop. But I have never tried sending anything to them because I can't risk loosing my own money to get another money when I'm not even sure if it's legit or not.
Hahaha, you are really being careful with money, well I know that some airdrops are not completely free however, the fee they usually ask for before the airdrop is given to you is very small.

Personally, I don't involve myself in carrying out any airdrop task as they are tedious and apart from that, they will promise you free token only to ask for deposits before you withdraw, after the whole tedious task. That is just my take.

they will say when you register you have a reward free token., but when their project is over they ask for a gas fee or deposit ..
Most of the tokens and air drop are normally fakes and are used to scam people , they normally use telegram application as an avenue to lure people to their site and later tells you to deposit before you can make a withdrawal.

Airdrops are meant to be free that is why it is called airdrops.
So if any bot or site ask you to make some deposit or pay some money to get your airdrops then it is certainly fake

I did not think I can ever earn some Airdrop until last month. I participated by filling some details online and I was awarded the tokens. Interestingly, I can swap the tokens and the value is around $3 worth now. I have 400 of the token.

Well I don't really know much about that but then I would say that nothing is actually free even in a free world and so we should not let ourselves be deceived by all this actually

Most of these airdrops are scams trying to draw people to their projects and thereafter requesting for money to be able to redeem the coins.

they will say when you register you have a reward free token., but when their project is over they ask for a gas fee or deposit ..
Any such airdrop is definitely going to be some scam and I won't even bother to pay anything for them. I still believe there are some that are legit and reliable these days too.

Any airdrop that asks for a deposit or gas fee to withdraw should be discarded immediately. Airdrops are what they're by their name, free coins or tokens that would benefit people and then increase participation in their spheres.

I don't think I have encountered a legit airdrop. All the airdrops I registered with would later want you to pay something before you could receive the airdrop. But I have never tried sending anything to them because I can't risk loosing my own money to get another money when I'm not even sure if it's legit or not.
Some legit erc20 tokens needed to pay some deposit fees to receive that token in our account, because erc20 transaction fees high so the airdrop officials not afford that fees, so they ask us to pay the fees,
but not all fees required airdrops legit 100 out of 4 or 5 airdrops legit, before pay any amount check all the conditions properly.

Some legit erc20 tokens needed to pay some deposit fees to receive that token in our account, because erc20 transaction fees high so the airdrop officials not afford that fees, so they ask us to pay the fees,
but not all fees required airdrops legit 100 out of 4 or 5 airdrops legit, before pay any amount check all the conditions properly.
I don't really know the type of airdrop you are talking about , but I was made to understand that 99% of airdrop that will ask for payment for whatever reasons are not always reliable. I don't engage myself in such airdrop

I do not see anything or any reason why a project should ask you to pay for airdrops. I understand that there are some that might want you to mint the address but then you really do not have to pay anything.

Before obtaining any tokens from an airdrop, it's vital to do your research because there can be conditions or the tokens might not be as valuable as you thought. It's crucial to keep in mind that nothing, including taking part in airdrops, is guaranteed and therefore there is no such thing as a free lunch.

If a particular AirDrop claimed that is token is free, it is a red flag and it shouldn't waste your time on such platform because it could be a plan or strategy to rip you off.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back