What's new

Do you believe that forex is an advanced gambling?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Sometimes, forex trading is likened to a gamble and so many people have believed that it is an advance gambling investment or system, but I totally disagree with these set of people because forex is never a gamble. What is your thought on this?

If you don't take to study forex trading to know how it work, you will think it's advance gambling because, to some extent, they are similar. But a proper studying of forex trading show that it's different from gambling. Gambling is based on luck while forex trading is based on knowledge. Forex trading is trading different currencies to make money. Those currencies are volatile, which means their prices are not fixed. So, you take advantage of this volatility to make profit. But gambling is clearly based on luck. It's founded on the principle of probability.

Forex trading and gambling are two different things entirely. Gambling has a lot of risk when compared to forex trading because gambling is just based on lock. Forex on its own is based on expertise.

I was having this discussion with a friend of mine just this morning and I was telling him that forex seems like gambling because you are waging on an outcome that you have no control over

Forex trading and gambling are two different things entirely. Gambling has a lot of risk when compared to forex trading because gambling is just based on lock. Forex on its own is based on expertise.
It is necessary to note that forex is different from gambling because forex is an enterprise and an investment that requires level of experience, but gambling is based on luck.

So many people have claimed that forex is an advanced gambling and that is truly not so because gambling and forex are not the same and they are different because forex let you contribute to your experience in order to make better decisions.

I am not one of those people that believe that forex trading is an advanced gambling because it is never a gamble and it requires a lot of experience to win.

Absolutely, forex trading, is a kind of gambling that is more advanced than any other form of gambling even though their level of risk is almost the same.

When you have the knowledge, it will be more advanced than others.

Absolutely, forex trading, is a kind of gambling that is more advanced than any other form of gambling even though their level of risk is almost the same.

When you have the knowledge, it will be more advanced than others.
I do not believe that forex is gambling because gambling is totally based on luck but forex requires high-level experience to become successful and win in the trade.

If forex is considered as gambling, it is not understatement because anything whose outcome is based on probability or luck is gambling.
In forex trading, your chances of winning your trades is based on luck. No strategies is convinced enough to guarantee always winning in forex trading. Until this is achieved, before we can say forex trading is not a gambling.

Forex is not gambling in gambling you need luck and that's all some people use strategies but luck plays a big role meanwhile in forex you also need luck however if you learn about forex you can make money even without good luck

No, I do not believe Forex is an advanced Gambling. Unlike Gambling, In Forex, You are required to learn how it is done. It is a set of skills to need to achieve over time while Gambling involves pure luck.

Well everyone have their points of view though, personally i do not see forex trading as an advanced from of gambling. Though both have a very high level of risk but it does not mean they are the same. Forex trading requires consistent leaning and also for you to create a strategy.

Forex trading does involve risk and speculation, it is not accurate to categorize it as advanced gambling. With appropriate knowledge, skill development, risk management, and a disciplined approach, forex trading can be a legitimate investment activity.

I don't think so because I've studied fired for a very long time and found it to be a mysterious business venture. If one must call fired trading a gambling then it's good as saying real estate and other business ventures are gambling.

Sometimes, forex trading is likened to a gamble and so many people have believed that it is an advance gambling investment or system, but I totally disagree with these set of people because forex is never a gamble. What is your thought on this?

It is only those who don't understand what forex trading is all about that is going to tell you that forex market is a gambling because they lack the knowledge and mindsets to even understand what trading of currency is all about

Even though I am not into forex, I do not think forex is similar to gambling. ON gambling, you are only trying to get lucky. Winnings are not in any way related to skills, knowledge, or hard work. However, while trading forex, you need knowledge and skills.

Even though I am not into forex, I do not think forex is similar to gambling. ON gambling, you are only trying to get lucky. Winnings are not in any way related to skills, knowledge, or hard work. However, while trading forex, you need knowledge and skills.

It is only those who don't understand how forex trading works that will wake up and tell you that forex trading is gambling. But for those who understand how it is done and how market is analysed, will tell you that it is never gambling because once you get your analysis right, you are going to see the market god direction it is supposed to go and you will make your money easily.

Actually I know that forex is a gambling a very high risky one but I can't really tell how it's advance than other form of gambling simply because it's uncertainties are all the same and the level of success can not be assure.

Actually I know that forex is a gambling a very high risky one but I can't really tell how it's advance than other form of gambling simply because it's uncertainties are all the same and the level of success can not be assure.

Forex can't be a gamble because there's a strategy with which you can win most of your trading. It's not like betting in sports where you leave everything to luck. When you use the right strategy to trade forex, you have over 90% chance to win your trades.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back