Do you back up your data?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to all your files, data, etc. on your computers and phones, do you back this up on a regular basis?

If so, what are you using to back things up? I am working on backing up everything right now. it is taking a while but it will be worth it.

I try to backup important things often, usually ever month depending on the amount of things done over that month, sometimes I wait a couple months. I have used a lot of cloud storage for my personal stuff though, so I'm not too worried about losing my stuff. But I do need to grab some external HDDs or SSDs that I can store files on. Rather have backups on file as well.

Yes! I backup my data regularly. May it be files, messages, emails, apps; I don't miss a thing. If I get a new phone someday, it'll have all the data transferred from the old phone for sure.

I tend to keep as much as I can back up regularly on my PC as you never know when something could go wrong and you lose access to all your data and such.

I tend to keep everything backed up and do a final backup when needed if I need to reinstall Windows if I am having any issues.

For sure! Personally, I've got a dual approach – cloud storage for critical files, easy access, and an external hard drive for the bulk (you can also buy forensic computers). It's a bit of an upfront effort, but it pays off in avoiding data nightmares. How about you? Any tips to share?

I don't back up personal data except the most important one. But do backup all the official data in the computer's extra partition as well as in Google Drive.

My laptop files are backed up every night
to a local external 2TB hard drive as well as
key folders are backed up and synced on the
fly to my cloud storage account with GotBackup.

I frequently back up my data. Many years ago, when my computer crashed, I lost a lot of important files, including my novel manuscripts. Therefore, these days, I back up my computer on an external hard drive as well as cloud.

I usually back up my data mostly in the cloud, I know this is not the safest thing in terms of data, but it's the most comfortable thing to do really, better to do that, than not to back up your data at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back