What's new

Do you agree, Bitcoin is a warning to the government?

That's exactly the point, if you don't have the knowledge there's no way you can earn money, you are expected to have the proper knowledge before investing but a lot of people don't understand.
Yeah, knowledge is always very important or necessary in anything you want to do. Without it there is no way you can be able to succeed. Sometimes many newbies make mistakes.

Yeah, knowledge is always very important or necessary in anything you want to do. Without it there is no way you can be able to succeed. Sometimes many newbies make mistakes.
for me, i do not believe that making mistake as a newbie is an abomination or something unheard of, it is part of the learning process but it only becomes bad if you do it foolishly.

If you don't have experience on how trading works you are going to lose a lot of money, if you don't want to lose money I'll advise you to have the knowledge before investing your hard earn money.
A lot of people are losing thousands of dollars simply because they don't have the knowledge if what they are doing,if you want to earn money online by trading you need to take your time and learn.

for me, i do not believe that making mistake as a newbie is an abomination or something unheard of, it is part of the learning process but it only becomes bad if you do it foolishly.
Yeah, as a newbie it is a normal thing for you to make mistakes but your ability to learn from your mistakes is what really matters. You must be able to learn and correct your mistakes as a newbie.

Yes I agree. It is another form of exchange of value . It is a currently currency. It is decentralised so not controlled. Everyone like a system like this so that no one wil dictate how they should use their money , spend it or when to take it . Banks put a lof restrictions on money . How much should be produced, which one is acceptable. Bitcoin is a threat.
It's not to say wrong that it's becoming threat to the government because this digital currency has no border this can use in any country and any part of the word with high rates so everyone is curious about it and try to buy Bitcoin.

A lot of people are losing thousands of dollars simply because they don't have the knowledge if what they are doing,if you want to earn money online by trading you need to take your time and learn.
You are right, I know of someone that don't know anything about forex trading he just invested his money and start trading, he ended up losing all that he have.

You are right, I know of someone that don't know anything about forex trading he just invested his money and start trading, he ended up losing all that he have.
Those kinds of people deserve it, just imagine he don't know how forex trading works but he go ahead and invested his money on it, such kinds of people need to be educated.

It's not to say wrong that it's becoming threat to the government because this digital currency has no border this can use in any country and any part of the word with high rates so everyone is curious about it and try to buy Bitcoin.
Yeah, bitcoin is actually giving a lot of people power to be in charge of their finances but the major downside is that it is very volatile and some people are afraid of putting their money in it. This is why bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies needs Fiat currencies to function properly.

That's not making any sense, a lot of people are just going crazy just to earn money, just imagine you don't know how forex trading works and you want to earn money from it.

I will never agree that Bitcoin is a warning to the government whereas,its the government that owns it indirectly. I sound a bit logical but that's just it. The government can ban the use of Bitcoin anytime,how can it be a treath anyway?

Yes I agree. It is another form of exchange of value . It is a currently currency. It is decentralised so not controlled. Everyone like a system like this so that no one wil dictate how they should use their money , spend it or when to take it . Banks put a lof restrictions on money . How much should be produced, which one is acceptable. Bitcoin is a threat.
Bitcoin is a warning to government when government was try to ban bitcoin transaction.
When government believe they are using bitcoin to do fraud on internet. and this is the best way of buying products from different countries without no stress.

Those kinds of people deserve it, just imagine he don't know how forex trading works but he go ahead and invested his money on it, such kinds of people need to be educated.
If you don't have the knowledge on how to trade th financial market and you invested your money than means you are looking for a way to lose it, a lot of people don't understand how forex trading works.

If you don't have the knowledge on how to trade th financial market and you invested your money than means you are looking for a way to lose it, a lot of people don't understand how forex trading works.
You are going to lose a lot of money if you don't have the experience on how it works, a lot of people have lose their money because they don't have the right knowledge.

In its current form, Bitcoin presents three challenges to government authority: it cannot be regulated, it is used by criminals, and it can help citizens circumvent capital controls. Until the time that Bitcoin's ecosystem matures, it will continue to be viewed with distrust by established authorities.

You are going to lose a lot of money if you don't have the experience on how it works, a lot of people have lose their money because they don't have the right knowledge.
A lot of people have lose money because they don't have the knowledge of what they are doing, a lot of people don't want to learn all they care about is how to earn money.

That's completely true if you don't want to be among those kind of people I will advise you to take your time and learn,that's the only way you can take good care of this.

That's not making any sense, a lot of people are just going crazy just to earn money, just imagine you don't know how forex trading works and you want to earn money from it.
This is a very situation we find ourselves in today, people are just interested or rather passionate to make money and are not willing to follow due procedures on how to make the money.

Actually alot of people can say so but I think it's just an over statement simply because the government have the general control of the economy and they determine when and if bitcoin can be approved or accepted for transactions in there respective countries.

The government has a role definitely and they can to a large extent say how fast the acceptability of Bitcoin can become, but I believe they do not have total control as it would definitely force their hands to accept

The government are going to be in very big trouble when people are going to understand the full potential of bitcoin and the advantage that it is going to give to them.
One of the thing st that any government would naturally be afriad of is if it cannot be able to have fuul control to regulate their flow of currency,and that is what the cryptocurency market brings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back