What's new

Do you agree, Bitcoin is a warning to the government?

That's not a good idea, I believe the reason why the Nigerian government banned cryptocurrencies is because a lot of fraudlers are using Bitcoin, I think that's their reason.
You are right, I that that's why the good banned the use of cryptocurrency, but this will bring a lot of setbacks to a lot of people especially if you are working online.

Bitcoin is not a warning to the government. The government of every country can decide to ban bitcoins and cease it from existence. It's only a threads to some country's economy
Probably, the government is mostly in control of cryptocurrency transactions in their country. Any government that does not like the operation of Bitcoin will actually buying it.

You are right, I that that's why the good banned the use of cryptocurrency, but this will bring a lot of setbacks to a lot of people especially if you are working online.
Well , I even see it as an advantage except for people who are directly buying cryptocurrency from the money they have in their bank account , but if you are earnings in cryptocurrency online converting it will be much more easier using the binance P2P and the rate is slightly higher than the bank rates.

Well , I even see it as an advantage except for people who are directly buying cryptocurrency from the money they have in their bank account , but if you are earnings in cryptocurrency online converting it will be much more easier using the binance P2P and the rate is slightly higher than the bank rates.
Probably, if your transacting through cryptocurrency in this part of the world you'll be buying through black market rate which is high but if you're selling you're going to get more money.

The ban of cryptocurrencies has brought a lot of things to many people online, if you are a cryptocurrency trader you'll suffer from what we can instability of the market.

The ban of cryptocurrencies has brought a lot of things to many people online, if you are a cryptocurrency trader you'll suffer from what we can instability of the market.
The truth is that cryptocurrency will be hard to control. I can assure you that even in countries that cryptocurrency has been banned like China there are still many people trading cryptocurrency.

That's true but I believe if you are a trader there no need to do p2p you can easily withraw your money via trading account, a lot of people don't know because.

The truth is that cryptocurrency will be hard to control. I can assure you that even in countries that cryptocurrency has been banned like China there are still many people trading cryptocurrency.
That's true, I don't really know china has also banned the use of cryptocurrencies, a lot of countries will not like the action of they take towards baning cryptocurrencies.

Probably, if your transacting through cryptocurrency in this part of the world you'll be buying through black market rate which is high but if you're selling you're going to get more money.
Exactly, it's not really easy, most especially people who are earning and are trying to use their monthly earnings offline to buy cryptocurrency for long-term purposes. . The value of our currency is losing value every day

Bitcoin is not a warning to the government. The government of every country can decide to ban bitcoins and cease it from existence. It's only a threads to some country's economy
Most governments that view cryptocurrency, such as bitcoins, to be a menace to their economies or banking industry will outright outlaw bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

That's true but I believe if you are a trader there no need to do p2p you can easily withraw your money via trading account, a lot of people don't know because.
If you are trading forex you can easily withdraw it to your bank account there is no problem but trading cryptocurrency will still need you to pass through the P2P market before you can be able to convert your cryptocurrency to your bank account.

That's true, I don't really know china has also banned the use of cryptocurrencies, a lot of countries will not like the action of they take towards baning cryptocurrencies.
Even though China has banned the use of cryptocurrency but I believe there are still many people trading cryptocurrency from China but they're doing that through the backdoor..

Exactly, it's not really easy, most especially people who are earning and are trying to use their monthly earnings offline to buy cryptocurrency for long-term purposes. . The value of our currency is losing value every day
That's true, those kinds of people don't really make research before investing their money they ended up losing it, if you want to venture into things like this you have to know the a lot things.

That's true, those kinds of people don't really make research before investing their money they ended up losing it, if you want to venture into things like this you have to know the a lot things.
the thing is that some people don't even know how to make extensive research before investing. That is why you need to learn technical and fundamental analysis because those are the things that will make you do a good research.

the thing is that some people don't even know how to make extensive research before investing. That is why you need to learn technical and fundamental analysis because those are the things that will make you do a good research.
That's exactly the point, if you don't have the knowledge there's no way you can earn money, you are expected to have the proper knowledge before investing but a lot of people don't understand.

If you are trading forex you can easily withdraw it to your bank account there is no problem but trading cryptocurrency will still need you to pass through the P2P market before you can be able to convert your cryptocurrency to your bank account.
I don't think you understand what I mean here, if you are trading the forex market you can withdraw your cryptocurrencies via your trading accounts this what I mean.

I don't think you understand what I mean here, if you are trading the forex market you can withdraw your cryptocurrencies via your trading accounts this what I mean.
Ok I now understand what you mean, forex trading is one of the best way you can use to earn money, but you need to have some certain level of experience.

Ok I now understand what you mean, forex trading is one of the best way you can use to earn money, but you need to have some certain level of experience.
If you don't have experience on how trading works you are going to lose a lot of money, if you don't want to lose money I'll advise you to have the knowledge before investing your hard earn money.

Actually the operation of bitcoin is really an opposition to the government and a warning to them. alot of countries have raise against the use of cryptocurrency simply because it affects there economy in diverse ways.

Yes, I concur. It is an additional type of value exchange. It is a currency at the moment. Decentralized, it cannot be controlled. Everyone prefers a system like this because it prevents others from telling them how to spend their money or when to withdraw it. Many limits are placed on money by banks. What quantity should be made, and which is acceptable. A thread is bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back