What's new

Do you agree, Bitcoin is a warning to the government?

Bitcoin is not necessarily a warning to the government because it is the government that is responsible for the decisions about what to make legal or illegal.

Yes it is. But from what is happening, you would understand that the government does not have anything to lose at all.

It is usually the citizens that get involved and anmre wrecked.

This is primarily why a lot of governments in the world do not want to legalize bitcoin because it is transparent and a lot of people are going to see their dealings that is not pure.

I don't believe that bitcoin is a warning to the government because it is one of the most know cryptocurrencies and it doesn't really goes against the policies of the government.

Bitcoin bitcoin technology all together is a way of telling government in the world that people can actually control their money and that is going to tell a lot on how corrupt cases can be caught without even lifting a finger.

I don't agree, cryptocurrency was banned in my country Nigeria and this has brought a lot of setbacks on many things, the government don't have a good reason for banning cryptocurrency.
Of course, bitcoin is a threat to government. A lot of transaction are going on without government approval.

Government cannot control transaction done cryptocurrency. That's why they banned it.

This is primarily why a lot of governments in the world do not want to legalize bitcoin because it is transparent and a lot of people are going to see their dealings that is not pure.

I reckon that there are many people who consider bitcoin as a great way to send illegally earned money. This is why the government views bitcoin as a threat to the world economical stability.

It is not really a threat. It was just the way people chose to take control of their finances. If you are the government however, that's the greatest threat because if you don't have anything to use and control people, you lose their loyalty and fear.

Yes I agree. It is another form of exchange of value . It is a currently currency. It is decentralised so not controlled. Everyone like a system like this so that no one wil dictate how they should use their money , spend it or when to take it . Banks put a lof restrictions on money . How much should be produced, which one is acceptable. Bitcoin is a threat.
i agree with you Because there are many underdevlop countries that have not yet accepted bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Because the government of his Countries is a victim of fear due to the bitcoin and cryptocurrency Because the government does not get any tax because of the transactions that happen in cryptocurrency.

I don't have that kind of false impression about bitcoin. I have a simple theory. Bitcoin was introduced as a way to help small people do financial transactions easily without having to pay huge fees to middle men like the banks.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back