What's new

Do they even innovate on phone technology anymore?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I feel like with each new smartphone that comes out, whether it be Apple or Android, I feel as if there's no innovation left. A lot of the phones that come out today, don't really add much new to the product. Yeah they make the device better each year in terms of how well it can run, how much storage it has, or the type of stuff it can do. But have newer phones really innovated enough to warrant me to purchase a new phone? The one I have now is from 2020 I want to say and it still holds up today. I don't feel the need to buy a new phone every year, because I feel most phones don't upgrade a while lot with their newer versions.

Anyway, do you think new phones are mostly the same as last years with some work done to make it run faster/etc.?

New phones often have incremental improvements, such as faster processors and better cameras, but the core functionalities and design elements may remain similar to the previous year's models. Manufacturers focus on refining and optimizing rather than drastic changes, aiming to enhance user experience while maintaining familiarity with their products. It's quite evident from the phones coming out these days. If you notice the physical changes, you'll realize that they play around a lot with the camera. Either they change the position, change the size, or add a new lens to the phone. xD

I feel like with each new smartphone that comes out, whether it be Apple or Android, I feel as if there's no innovation left. A lot of the phones that come out today, don't really add much new to the product. Yeah they make the device better each year in terms of how well it can run, how much storage it has, or the type of stuff it can do. But have newer phones really innovated enough to warrant me to purchase a new phone? The one I have now is from 2020 I want to say and it still holds up today. I don't feel the need to buy a new phone every year, because I feel most phones don't upgrade a while lot with their newer versions.

Anyway, do you think new phones are mostly the same as last years with some work done to make it run faster/etc.?

I am not always moved to get new devices nowadays. I mean, what's the point when the one that I am currently using is doing a good job as far as I am concerned. The only thing they focus on improving on are designs and how fast your Os is running. Aside from that, I don't see a lot of changes that occur.

I believe the camera has improved a lot in the last 12 months. The way smartphone camera works now is quite superior to what it used to be a year back. You can now walk and still capture a stable video, you can take great pictures in low light, and also make yourself look good even without any makeup.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back