What's new

Do the scammers cause issues with real cryptocurrencies?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Scamming has become a huge problem in the crypto space, so bad that scams seem to be plentiful. One word of warning when it comes to investing in crypto, Do not rush your investment. Wait, read the crypto, make sure it's legit and sustainable.

The reason I bring this up, is because Logan Paul, the influencer celeb was caught shilling a possible crypto scam. In that he and his team invested in it, then cashed out once they made good money and then peaced out. Now Logan Paul and his team are ignoring the many videos outing the scam with proof and more.

If you want to check the videos yourself, I'd recommed checking out Coffeezilla's channel on YouTube. But, one of the newest videos on this can be found below:

What I'm saying is this, stay cautious. Don't invest into anything unless you know full well it could have potential.

I heard this about Logan Paul and his crypto platform Play to earn he finally started "crying" in an interview (knowing that the guy is an actor) and saying that he had also been cheated on this by 2 of his project mates. .. all very strange the truth

Unless the currency is created by a scammer, scammers cannot do anything with crypto currency project but they can scam people in other ways, for instance offering scam investment opportunities.

Scammers are rampant everywhere, most especially online, but mind you the only way to stay away from them is to make sure you do research about the specific coin before investing on any coin. I don't have idea about the aforementioned coin.

There are so many scammers that are targeting cryptocurrency enthusiasts right now. They know that people are curious and interested in them and so they will use it to prey on them. It is a great to actually be careful how you invest cryptocurrencies. Don't invest in methods that sound too good to be true or don't have clarity.

It seems like the scammers also started the new year with new resolutions to be better at scamming. I've declined two offers so far, and won't invest in any coin that is yet to be listed on a centralized exchange for now

Scamming has become a huge problem in the crypto space, so bad that scams seem to be plentiful. One word of warning when it comes to investing in crypto, Do not rush your investment. Wait, read the crypto, make sure it's legit and sustainable.

The reason I bring this up, is because Logan Paul, the influencer celeb was caught shilling a possible crypto scam. In that he and his team invested in it, then cashed out once they made good money and then peaced out. Now Logan Paul and his team are ignoring the many videos outing the scam with proof and more.

If you want to check the videos yourself, I'd recommed checking out Coffeezilla's channel on YouTube. But, one of the newest videos on this can be found below:

What I'm saying is this, stay cautious. Don't invest into anything unless you know full well it could have potential.

Scammers are everywhere they are getting better and better creating diffriend stratagies how to scam peaple wich is sad that's why you need to be careful investing

It seems like the scammers also started the new year with new resolutions to be better at scamming. I've declined two offers so far, and won't invest in any coin that is yet to be listed on a centralized exchange for now
This is true, the rate ay which scammers are emerging calls for serious concern.
I would rather prefer to invest in the listed cryptocurrencies than the upcoming one's because it is relatively safer .

Thanks for the advice. Cryptocurrency was created to handle transaction across many channels and borders and for investors to generate interest as the price increases. Scamming was never part of the crypto plans.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back