What's new

Do people use OnlyFans and Fansly to share sfw content?

Who in their right mind would want to work when just by showing off your body you're making tens of thousands of dollars a month? I understand them honestly, although don't get me wrong, I don't see it as very ethical nor would I if I had the opportunity, but just think about the psychology of these people, surely they didn't feel like working and have seen a gold mine thanks to OnlyFans.

I totally understand mate and it's something that one wouldn't fault those ladies for doing something like what they are doing on those website. I would say that it's one of those easy money that we are talking about because they don't pass through any stress to count thousands of dollars in their account.

That's just what I mean, they don't have to make any effort to earn that money, maybe some of them will have psychological damage later because of what they've done, that is, show themselves naked to the whole world, but they shouldn't make an effort like in any other job, plus they earn 10 times more a month than in any normal paid job
It does take work just like any other content creation business. It’s a matter of staging the photos, making a content schedule, and competing with other women who are doing the same thing.

Source:

This video is SFW, it’s just Victorian ankles and stockings. But it shows how much effort goes into what these people are doing. Frankly, what I’ve found is that evil generally takes more work than good, upright, and moral work. These women could probably earn more as photographers of decent content, and probably have a greater impact with their lives. As it is, they are throwing away one of life’s most priceless treasures for cheap cash.

What they are doing is against my ethics and I would never do such a thing. In time I will earn more for my decent writing and content and probably make more than them. But even if I don’t, I will get all of the mornings that I wake up next to someone who loves me, and all of the days I am respected and walk with dignity wherever I go. Those are more valuable than any amount of money the world can offer me.

It does take work just like any other content creation business. It’s a matter of staging the photos, making a content schedule, and competing with other women who are doing the same thing.

Source:

This video is SFW, it’s just Victorian ankles and stockings. But it shows how much effort goes into what these people are doing. Frankly, what I’ve found is that evil generally takes more work than good, upright, and moral work. These women could probably earn more as photographers of decent content, and probably have a greater impact with their lives. As it is, they are throwing away one of life’s most priceless treasures for cheap cash.

What they are doing is against my ethics and I would never do such a thing. In time I will earn more for my decent writing and content and probably make more than them. But even if I don’t, I will get all of the mornings that I wake up next to someone who loves me, and all of the days I am respected and walk with dignity wherever I go. Those are more valuable than any amount of money the world can offer me.

Good hard facts! What they are all chasing is fleeting, it's not going to last forever and what they are going to lose in the process of all these is priceless. They lose a part of themselves that can never be recovered. I would say that most of them just doesn't care anymore and like you pointed out about not taking the route and getting loved by someone, it's not in their cards to look for real love and relationship too.

Source:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it doesn't involve work, I'm referring rather to the ethics and morals of work as you rightly point out, you point out that you prefer to work honestly even if you earn little at the beginning and climb until you get to where you want to reach, I think the same, and I strive for it, but these people have chosen the easy way out despite the work involved in editing the photos and all the work of marketing job that I don't know about.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back