Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There was a time when PTC sites gained a lot of popularity and attention by many people who wanted to make money online. Many people still use PTC site to make money even now. However, do you think that PTC sites have lost their charm?

PTC (Paid-To-Click) sites continue to exist, but their prominence has dropped in recent years. This is because more advanced and effective techniques of internet marketing, such as affiliate programs and content marketing, have emerged. Furthermore, several PTC sites have been shown to be hoaxes, resulting in a dearth of confidence in the system.

No matter what some people are still using the ptc sites. Though, the number of people that are currently using the ptc sites have reduced greatly, I believe it'll be an error to say that people are not using them again.

Unfortunately yes. Just like when we were teenagers and used these sites, today there are people who are interested in these websites and think they can get rich if they are patient but it is not and you are just wasting your time

I used to, but I stopped. You earn around 1 cent for 20-30 seconds of viewing that page - you think thats good? Rather look for some other ways to earn, for example freelancing.

PTC sites still exist and a lot of people still use PTC to make money. While it is not possible to make a good amount through PTC, but some people still think that is is good to make a few bucks by the end of the month by clicking ads for 10-20 minutes every day

I still use some like Coinpayu and adbtc, which I complete them in just 10 minutes and I earn some Bitcoin, as other users say, if they still exist it is because there are people who use them, there are many people who are interested in earning $ 1 a day or less and they work these sites to get it, like faucets too, ultimately if they exist it is because they still have an audience that works them.

It's been long since I use PTC sites but I still know some legit PTC website that pays like neobux and ysense PTC don't just worth my time but I believe if someone commit himself to work here daily you will surely get some incentive at the end of the month

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back