Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
These days I kind of ignore ads, so how would you advertise to someone like me, who rarely bothers to view or even click an ad on sites?

Do you think people click on ads often these days? I try not to use general ads through stuff like adsense for example. Instead I do ad placement by having someone pay me for it. I see this site kind of does a mix of both, as I see ads for some other sites/forums, but then general ads for Best buy and other such stuff.

It depends on the format and style of the ads. In Facebook I see the ads as very effective in attracting attention to the users. There is a line that indicates the names of "your friends" who liked the ads but there is no truth to that. But users of Facebook do not know that trick so they tend to click on the paid ads.

These days I kind of ignore ads, so how would you advertise to someone like me, who rarely bothers to view or even click an ad on sites?

Do you think people click on ads often these days? I try not to use general ads through stuff like adsense for example. Instead I do ad placement by having someone pay me for it. I see this site kind of does a mix of both, as I see ads for some other sites/forums, but then general ads for Best buy and other such stuff.
It depend upon the type of ads and their design, there are certain platforms that are very effective for effective advertisement.
They create ads more attractive and beautiful so that the viewers can visit at least once.

Ads still works and that's why a lot of big companies are still investing heavily in it. If ads will work or convert it will definitely be based on the type of strategy the owner of the ads is using to promote their company or products and services

Yes, advertising of goods and services works, all that is needed to do is to place the commercial in the right way and manner that will attract people attention to it and would like to give it a trial, and see how the product works.

Yeah I guess iis
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I guess its still work,you know why I said that! It it's not working for the companies that keep advertising their goods and products they won't bother to do it again I guess. So doing ads on a well know platform like here is really working for them, because me I really like checking ads so much.

I don't know what to say about about this but I think the admin will have the best answer for you but what I can say is that if you're not interested in their advertisement you should not bother to click it ,you need to click it when you are only interested in the advertisement. That's all I have to say

That's why you don't just run ads, you need a professional help when running ads. This way you can focus your Ads target on those that are more likely to generate leads. Most people waste a lot of money pushing their ads to people that rarely care. If you know what you are doing, you should be able to seive out unnecessary targets and focus on the right audience.

The ads still work effectively, the fact that you rarely click on them does not mean that billions of people around the world do not click on them as well, lots of website have made lots of money via these ads, lots of companies are also embracing this method of advertisement to improve their market and get more customers.

Ads still works but it depends on how catchy the contents look and the strategy of converting your audience to click on it. It always annoying me the way most campaigners manipulate their audience these days to click their ads, this is very wrong and some might yield any tangible result. The major purpose of an ads is for the audience to click on it and finally take action.

Ads play a very important role in generating a high revenue. Due to ads you can get more money on your post or something else. The biggest platform of ads is YouTube. You can get money when ads play on your video and you can generate more money by ads.

I can categorically say if ads work anymore, because as at the last time I used it, it didn't basically perform how it used to perform for me while using it before, but I believe that Facebook ads still works.

If people doesn't click on ads just because most of services that are provided in ads requires subscription fee or with little trial period or paid service however most of people needs free services. So enterielly ad removal from a site means site continue with donations or pay money service.

It is very confusing thing which comes in my mind too. Because 95% people do not follow ads or view ads completely , and i also ignore them. Because too much ads will irritate you. So i also confuse about this because ads will not give as much as you think.

Ads still works and that's why a lot of big companies are still investing heavily in it. If ads will work or convert it will definitely be based on the type of strategy the owner of the ads is using to promote their company or products and services
yes i agree with you a lot of companies spend a lot of money on ads weather it can print ads , media ads companies need to ads for their products so ads ahs a important place in companies work no doubt

You've just not met the right ads for you. Or the ads were not properly designed.

If someone is really so much not into ads, I think an alternative way to get information to them would be through blogs or videos, using affiliate marketing.

You don't click ads because you are not interested on the ads. What if the ad is about something you are very much interested. For example, you want to learn coding and you see an ad that says learn coding in 4 weeks. Won't you click on this ad?

If you surf the internet regularly, you cannot skip from ads, ads are every where from the search engines you use to for online search to the social sites you use to connect with friends and family to entertainment sites.

Absolutely yes,ads is another form of generating traffic to your websites, forum or platforms,there are websites which i am registered under,if not for their ads i saw on other websites, i wouldn't have known such websites existed.

I have wondered about this, when I search Google for a product and I see Google ads I never click on them I prefer organic websites, I used to feel I was the only only thinking this way. That's why I'm reluctant running Google ads

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back