What's new

DiscussionHub.net is hosting a New Year Posting Contest! You could win your share of $150!

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Discussion Hub is hosting a New Year Posting Contest from the 27th of December 2023 to the 27th of January 2024 and all you have to do is be active to enter the contest for your chance to win a share of $150.

There will be a top 3 announced at the end of the contest on the 27th of January 2024 as follows

1st place - $70
2nd place - $50
3rd place - $30

Payment will be made via PayPal or Crypto if not able to receive PayPal upon announcement of winners!

To find out how to take part and be in with your chance of winning, you can check out more details here

Everyone is welcome! Happy New Year! 🍷

Last edited:
If someone wins and doesn't have PayPal account
I will be able to send this via Crypto too if needs be if that helps for those who wish to enter but do not have the option of PayPal :)
The New Year Posting Contest is still ongoing! All are welcome!

Last edited:
This is beautiful! I wish everyone planning to join success at the end. Joining a posting contest is one of the ways to make cool money.

The posting contest is still ongoing, you have 16 more days to enter and make as many posts as you can!

Going forward we will be basing the contest winner on the top poster of the month on the forum from the start of the year!

All are welcome with many more contests just like this one to come!

I participated in February contest and won the third prize. If you are looking forward to make quick bucks through forum posting, you should join this community, and if you are already a member, you should start posting. There is posting and referral contest and I am participating.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back