Discussion Bucks

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Discussion Bucks is a paid to post site that pays for creating threads and posts. I am a member there but I am not active. If you want to earn from forum posting, Discussion Bucks might be the site for you. The admin has a reputation and you can trust this site. Payment is through crypto (they offer multiple crypto withdraw options) and paypal. If you can upgrade your membership, you might earn better posting on this site.

Has anyone used Discussion Bucks?

Yes I'm a moderator there :)
How do you manage to become a staff on multiple forums and in the mean time also run your own blog and a forum? Well, I am also staff on multiple sites and also run my own blogs and forums but I am a full time online worker, so working on multiple sites is a part of my job.
Do you get incentives as a moderator on Discussion Bucks?

How do you manage to become a staff on multiple forums and in the mean time also run your own blog and a forum? Well, I am also staff on multiple sites and also run my own blogs and forums but I am a full time online worker, so working on multiple sites is a part of my job.
Do you get incentives as a moderator on Discussion Bucks?
I have no life :eek:

I'm not entirely sure on the incentives but there is a free Silver membership.

For now, the staff team has no more incentives than that, I hope that in the future we will have something more if the forum grows :)
So, you are also a staff at Discussion Bucks?
They don't have any kind of posting limit and you can create any number of posts and topics, right?
The last time I started posting topics, my posts were put on moderation and it was quite frustrating.
Are they still putting all topics in moderation?
It is a nice site and I really would like to become active on the site some day.

So, you are also a staff at Discussion Bucks?
They don't have any kind of posting limit and you can create any number of posts and topics, right?
The last time I started posting topics, my posts were put on moderation and it was quite frustrating.
Are they still putting all topics in moderation?
It is a nice site and I really would like to become active on the site some day.
Yes, I am currently staff of Discussion Bucks, it has no limit of publications so I can effectively publish everything I want, as for the moderation addon it was already eliminated because it hindered the creation of content by users and increased the work of the staff, so now everything is much better.

Glad to hear that. Keeping posts and topics under moderation is a good way to control spam. However, putting posts under moderation will also create a lot of workload on staff. If the staff are not being paid directly, it would be unreasonable for the owner to work more.
I might some day become little active.

Glad to hear that. Keeping posts and topics under moderation is a good way to control spam. However, putting posts under moderation will also create a lot of workload on staff. If the staff are not being paid directly, it would be unreasonable for the owner to work more.
I might some day become little active.
The payment we have as staff is a VIP membership for now with which we earn a little more money by posting, I don't expect much more for now since it is a newly started forum, but the forum is going well according to what I see.

I have seen Devin create successful projects. His Fortnote forum was doing great, Posting Bay had also a lot of activities, and RIF before Jordan took control was also doing good. I hope Discussion Bucks does well. I will go back to the forum once I am free for posting

I have been posting on Discussion Bucks for some time. I've found that the variety of web design forums that Devin has set up are helpful in allowing me to think through my own website designs, and I joined the social media team there to stretch my social media legs.

Unfortunately, Discussion Bucks pays only fragments of a cent per post and requires a $3 cashout minimum. It's worth posting on there for the information in making and running websites, but it is not worth posting on there for raw money. Probably the best strategy is to post in what you are interested in and take the valuable information, and let cashout come when it does.

I have been posting on Discussion Bucks for some time. I've found that the variety of web design forums that Devin has set up are helpful in allowing me to think through my own website designs, and I joined the social media team there to stretch my social media legs.

Unfortunately, Discussion Bucks pays only fragments of a cent per post and requires a $3 cashout minimum. It's worth posting on there for the information in making and running websites, but it is not worth posting on there for raw money. Probably the best strategy is to post in what you are interested in and take the valuable information, and let cashout come when it does.
The only way to increase your income there is either to buy the memberships that you and I have one for being staff, and reach 1000 posts, with which we would earn more money for each post made, I think with the membership and the other boost of the 1000 posts we could earn 2.5 cents or 3 cents per post, which is not encouraging, but it's better than nothing.

The only way to increase your income there is either to buy the memberships that you and I have one for being staff, and reach 1000 posts, with which we would earn more money for each post made, I think with the membership and the other boost of the 1000 posts we could earn 2.5 cents or 3 cents per post, which is not encouraging, but it's better than nothing.
Hmm. I think I am already earning on the Literary Virtuoso Tier as a result of being staff.

Screenshot (855).png
You may wish to check your transaction log. At this rate, it's 100 posts for 3 dollars.

However, I'm going to pull out my calculator. If this site actually paid me at $0.03 per post and I was paying for this membership at the discounted annual rate which amounts to $7.99 a month, I would need to make 267 posts on the site a month just to break even. If you pay monthly at $9.99, you will need to make 334 posts just to break even, let alone actually earn.

But seeing as the site jacks you down to 25% of your earnings past the 7 post mark daily, 7 X 30 = 210 posts you can make at full pay if you log in every day, which is $6.30. The rest of the posts have to be made at a rate of .0075, which amounts to 225 more (!), a full 435 posts per month. That's 14.5 posts per day just to break EVEN on a 98.90 upfront investment, and if you want anymore profit on TOP of that, it has to be earned at the .0075 post rate, which means that the site only pays fragments of a cent per post, still.

Last edited:
@linux.poet is a good calculation however there is another manner to earn well there. The first manner is to withdraw from RIF to DBucks and then it could be helpful there is a monthly raffle for 5 DBucks and add to all this there is even cash out for crypto in free mode with an exchange with Joshua.

there is a monthly raffle for 5 DBucks
That requires at least a Bronze membership for a ticket, unless you post something so good that Devin awards you one. Someone should try posting a quality article in one of the forum sections and seeing if that will get you a ticket as a reward. That could be worth it for some.
add to all this there is even cash out for crypto in free mode with an exchange with Joshua.
Joshua is intelligent. Because of how difficult this currency is to earn, it's going to have an inflated value pretty soon and end up being worth more than the measly 3 dollars you get for withdrawal, and Joshua knows that. All he has to do is make his trade exchange rates lower than the crypto withdrawal rate that you get by paying in order to rake it in. He knows how to play forum currency games.

For forum currency, all of the posters are miners. The more posts you have to write for one DBuck, the more valuable the currency is due to the amount of mining work involved.

Hmm. I think I am already earning on the Literary Virtuoso Tier as a result of being staff.

View attachment 6331
You may wish to check your transaction log. At this rate, it's 100 posts for 3 dollars.

However, I'm going to pull out my calculator. If this site actually paid me at $0.03 per post and I was paying for this membership at the discounted annual rate which amounts to $7.99 a month, I would need to make 267 posts on the site a month just to break even. If you pay monthly at $9.99, you will need to make 334 posts just to break even, let alone actually earn.

But seeing as the site jacks you down to 25% of your earnings past the 7 post mark daily, 7 X 30 = 210 posts you can make at full pay if you log in every day, which is $6.30. The rest of the posts have to be made at a rate of .0075, which amounts to 225 more (!), a full 435 posts per month. That's 14.5 posts per day just to break EVEN on a 98.90 upfront investment, and if you want anymore profit on TOP of that, it has to be earned at the .0075 post rate, which means that the site only pays fragments of a cent per post, still.
I think it pays 0.03$ only in the first 7 posts, yesterday I was talking with Devin in a thread that I opened in the Staff section and all the staff members were promoted to Tier 3, that is, Literary Virtuoso, after the first 7 posts we earn 0.01$ for each post if I'm not mistaken, I hope that if the forum grows we will be paid at least a little more, let's give it time, mainly I accepted the position voluntarily, so the pay right now is not an issue for me.

I think it pays 0.03$ only in the first 7 posts, yesterday I was talking with Devin in a thread that I opened in the Staff section and all the staff members were promoted to Tier 3, that is, Literary Virtuoso, after the first 7 posts we earn 0.01$ for each post if I'm not mistaken, I hope that if the forum grows we will be paid at least a little more, let's give it time, mainly I accepted the position voluntarily, so the pay right now is not an issue for me.
The admin could not promise to pay more than the financial resource or the scenario will not be so far from iforumtalk closed some days ago where the reward doesn't feet the revenues.

The admin could not promise to pay more than the financial resource or the scenario will not be so far from iforumtalk closed some days ago where the reward doesn't feet the revenues.
What happened to iforumtalk? Has it stopped paying users? or has it closed? I just joined the forum and it is still active.

What happened to iforumtalk? Has it stopped paying users? or has it closed? I just joined the forum and it is still active.
Some people could explain that the recent hack to iforumtalk let admin not paying users or points lost and then thinks it will be a scam project but nothing could confirm or decline this.
1699633016877.png

I do not buy this idea of paying for members in order to have access to better pay rates. While this might be a good strategy for the website owner to generate revenue, it is not in the best interest of users like me. I have created some posts, I visit the site once in a while, and with a little effort, I might one day receive payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back