Discussion about cryptocurrency exchange

Khezo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto money exchanges started to attract attention in the world and in our country.
Do you think unfair gains in this way are correct and fair?
Crypto exchange scams can hurt many people.There must be a system that prevents people from playing with their hopes and savings.

The same way that crypto exchange can hurt people is same way regular money exchange can do it. It is really tiring the way people associate crypto as scams when it started with fiat money. The conversation should be at improving regulations for the coin and not this talk about scam. About the gains on crypto prices I think it is fair since it is determined by the forces of demand and supply.

I haven't experienced cryptocurrencies scam before and I hope never to ever experience this because I don't think I can be able to be myself if I experience such things like that. I have been using cryptocurrency and exchanging it online for a very long time now, this is the first time that I'm hearing of a scam associated with it. I think the only way they can work around you some of these issues is by having a genuine platform whereby members can exchange cryptocurrencies between themselves.

Download ten questions to each board about cryptocurrencies

What are the actual use events for our organization?

Is there a new cryptocurrency offer that we can offer?

How will drastic changes in assessment or volumes (5x-10x) affect strategy?

A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in the form of a computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction records, to control the creation of additional coins, and to verify the transfer ...

Honestly speaking I don't know how these little currency exchange works but it has them those are I will learn it cryptocurrency has come to be part of my life anyone that is great to invest in return which currency should do it 48 out

It is good to exchange your money into cryptocurrency is a very nice decision when your cryptocurrency value increase than your currency also increase and mostly people now days buy cryptocurrency fastly.

A bitcoin exchange is a digital marketplace where traders can buy and sell bitcoins using different fiat currencies or altcoins. A bitcoin currency exchange is an online platform that acts as an intermediary between buyers and sellers of the cryptocurrency. The currency ticker used for bitcoin is either BTC.

This is the major reason why one has to be careful with websites that promise investments in mining, no website would mine for you. Some promise different profit amounts within short time. They are all scams and known as hyip or ponzi, i have lost some money on these sites so stay away from them.

Concerning cryptocurrency exchange. Well, I feel it is very good to exchange the fiat currency into cryptocurrency because we have the high chances and possibilities of making money after storing our money into the cryptocurrency wallet over time. Though I hear of people been scammed but I have never experienced such

Concerning crypto currency exchange. Exchanging of Fiat currency into cryptocurreny is of high advantage because the banks would assure you of adding more to your savings but keeping and holding your money into cryptocurreny wallet assures an individual of having some interest on his savings in it. Maybe it is even part of the reason why they banned cryptocurreny in my country

A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in the form of a computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction records, to control the creation of additional coins, and to verify the transfer.... Honestly speaking I don't know how these little currency exchange works but it has them those are I will learn it cryptocurrency has come to be part of my life anyone that is great to invest in return which currency should do it 48 out

Crypto money exchanges started to attract attention in the world and in our country.
Crypto exchange scams can hurt many people.There must be a system that prevents people from playing with their hopes and savings.
Personally, I believe only greedy people fall for crypto currency scams. I always ensure to never give anyone my details and this makes it completely difficult for any scammer to get my hard earned money.

Thanks for this, i would put my points majorly on the pains or lessons learnt from investing in crypto on so called mining websites, the hyip ponzi scheme refer to themselves as mining websites and ask you to invest and get profit with three days or less, some even promise double profits, they pay at the start and cart away the money after a while of getting huge investors. I learnt a lot and promised never to be affected by greed.

Most times people get hurt through crypto currency is because some persons can trade cryptocurrency and instead of learning it, they just start trading and when they lose their money, some tag it as a scam.

Some commercial banks, including some investment banks, introduce their own cryptocurrencies for the purposes of settlements and transactions with certain financial institutions and corporations. at the moment, central banking is not interested in cryptocurrencies, but this may change in the future.

I really don't understand what you are trying to say. But then, I'll say cryptocurrency exchanges are here to stay. People exchange their fiat for Cryptocurrency and also exchange their cryptocurrency for fiat...

I am not aware of any cryptocurrency exchange scam. However, I believe that cryptocurrency exchanges can scam people. Any business that is operating virtually can easily scam people. You use cryptocurrency exchange to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies, some exchange also works as a multi currency wallet, what if they vanish in the think air?

I love crypto currency because it has changed the way we'll look at money. It has also made businesses to be done in an easier and faster way. It has also removed so many bottlenecks or delays in making payments for goods and services. It has changed the look of money. It has also reduced the interference of government in manipulating currencies to favour them. Bitcoin has come to stay and is changing the whole world.

The issue of one getting into a wrong situation while doing transaction is reduce to the bearest minimum on a platform,Before a transaction is completed,the coin is held in trust and until the seller receive his money,he will not notify the platform to release his coin to the buyer,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back