Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
If you could have a dinner party with three DC and three Marvel characters, who would you invite, and what do you think the conversation would be like?

My favourite three DC characters to have a dinner with would be ;

1. Lord Darkseid
2. Wonder Woman
3. Black Adam

My favourite three Marvel characters to have a dinner with is going to be;

1. Captain America
2. Tony Stark (Iron Man)
3. Thanos

My favourite Marvel characters that I will love to have dinner with is going to be Thor, Captain America and Black Panther (May His Soul Rest in Peace). There three guys are so cool to spend time with.

For my favourite DC characters that I would love to spend dinner night with, it's going to be Superman, Batman and The Joker.

As for DC, the list goes as follows

1. Superman - Clark Kent
  2. Wonder Woman - Diana Prince
  3. The Flash - Barry Allen

Then for Marvel
  1. Dr. Strange - Stephen Strange
  2. Thor - Thor Odinson
  3. Loki - Loki Laufeyson
These are my top notches.

Idk if I could handle it. Being in the presence of essentially royalty. Think about it, if these characters were real, they'd be famous.

If I had to pick 3 from both I will say:

DC: Batman, Harley Quinn, and maybe the Flash.
Marvel: Thor, korg, and Spider-man

Out of these 6, I feel like all of them would be the most fun to hang out with.

Idk if I could handle it. Being in the presence of essentially royalty. Think about it, if these characters were real, they'd be famous.

If I had to pick 3 from both I will say:

DC: Batman, Harley Quinn, and maybe the Flash.
Marvel: Thor, korg, and Spider-man

Out of these 6, I feel like all of them would be the most fun to hang out with.

If I'm going to pick any lady from DC to have a dinner with, it's definitely going to be Harley Quinn. Her craziness is what tied her with The Joker forever. They are like two sides of a coin that can never be separated. I love her character so much.

As for DC, the list goes as follows

1. Superman - Clark Kent
  2. Wonder Woman - Diana Prince
  3. The Flash - Barry Allen

Then for Marvel
  1. Dr. Strange - Stephen Strange
  2. Thor - Thor Odinson
  3. Loki - Loki Laufeyson
These are my top notches.

The Superman of Clark Kent reminds me of the TV show Smallville. I didn't complete the show but the one's I was able to watch, I enjoyed it. Wonder 👩 woman is so cool. Gal Gadot played the role very well and she's very cute. She was crowned Miss Isreal in 2004.

My favourite three DC characters to have a dinner with would be ;

1. Lord Darkseid

3. Thanos

These two guys are mean and ruthless when it comes to obliterating their opponents. They are too much power to meddle with. I personally love Lord Darkseid because he's the baddest of the bad. My next profile picture is going to be him.

I would live to have a dinner with wonder woman. The actress who played wonder woman in recent years is very beautiful. I would also love to have a dinner with Batman, I like this character very much.

I would live to have a dinner with wonder woman. The actress who played wonder woman in recent years is very beautiful. I would also love to have a dinner with Batman, I like this character very much.

Her name is Gal Gadot. @Ja Sa Bong had mentioned her earlier. She's indeed very beautiful. I really love seeing her in her Amazon costume because she look great in them. Her life in the Amazon in Justice League was awesome. It looks like I'm going to watch the movie again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back