What's new

Digital currency on the rise

Well speculated. Funny enough Bitcoin has risen beyond the $20,000 forecast. In fact bitcoin is now traded above $30,000. What a geometric increase in the world of crypto currency. Such an increase has never been recorded since the evolution of these digital currency. The rising effect as I think might be as a result of the pandemic.

I guess it has hit the $20000 land mark and is still rising. We don't know the next high mark, that cryptocurrency might hit soon, but we are sure it's going very high..

Let us see how it goes. We will surely get there soon.

If people will continue to sell when it hits another peak it will have a huge downfall again. Cryptocurrency is here to stay And it'll only get better and better by increasing. The more people invest the more it's likely to last longer.

That's the fluidity of that coin, it raises and fall occasionally. That's its market strategy so that at each rise and fall, someone is earns and lose respectively. The more people understand how it works the better for them.

Yeah, the prediction of the thread had already happened and even more things are happening than expected. Now bitcoin is trading above $37k, with the fellow altcoins on the path of the next bullish run.

Litecoin developers created the coin to be used as a means of payment for everyday goods and services. The option of litecoin as the next big cryptocurrency lies in that transactions are confirmed by a P2P network more quickly than Bitcoin transactions.

It is quite normal for the prices of cryptocurrencies otherwise known as digital assets to be appreciating from time to time as this digital currencies are volatile in nature. They can increase and decrease in value as the forces of demand and supply controls them.

From the period you posted this topic the different types of cryptocurrencies has been on the rise,even when it falls a bit,it still rises and surpasses expectations.

At the exact time of 8.32 pm West Africa time, all cryptocurrency after the recent fall, started another bullish which this time looks promising and maybe bitcoin will rise above $20,000 this time.
What's your take
All crypto currency will surely and always have there time of rise and fall so its not a new thing for that to happen but for every rise there must always be a fall...

The opposite is the case today because all the coins rose and increase in price today. That's the beauty of crypto currency, sometimes it rises and sometimes it falls. But in either way, money can still be made.

Digital currency is on The rise and of course growing on daily basis with a lot of adoption. The main reason why many people love digital currency is that it is decentralized.

If you were reading your comment you made few months ago today, you would have been very shock at the price of Bitcoin by now. You put it at $20000 back then, now it's more than $57000. Can you imagine that?

Just as you have seen that these cryptocurrencies have started to pick up in their uptrends now, so you should expect it to also follow a few downtrends too when they start trending down to know when to sell out your assets and take your profits

At the exact time of 8.32 pm West Africa time, all cryptocurrency after the recent fall, started another bullish which this time looks promising and maybe bitcoin will rise above $20,000 this time.
What's your take
That's what most investor who invest in all this crypto currency expected and wish for as well. So is a good news for them I guess mad we hope it keep on risen so most investor could earn more profit at the end of the day.

As at when this topic was created the Bitcoin price was valued around $20,000. It has made magnificent increase since then to $58,000+ when i checked it earlier today.

What's your take
Although, this is now rather late, permit me to tell you that the world is going into digital currency in a fast manner. It is the next means of effective transaction.

Although, this is now rather late, permit me to tell you that the world is going into digital currency in a fast manner. It is the next means of effective transaction.
Yes, every year the world make progress, trending things are created we can't remain in the analogue system. Things are going digital and crypto is the future.

Crypto currency market is very volatile. Just 2 days ago, Bitcoin was $38,000 and now it is $43,000, tomorrow, it may be $35,000, you never know, for sure. However, as an investor, you should take the benefits of rise and fall of the market.

What's your take
This was a very great time in the Crypto Currency space last year and I believe that it would come again this year since we've seen a dip for long already.

I think during this time Bitcoin later took a huge bullish run and land up to $60k , it's very adviceable to invest ahead for now if you are willing to make more profit from bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back