Digital currency on the rise

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
At the exact time of 8.32 pm West Africa time, all cryptocurrency after the recent fall, started another bullish which this time looks promising and maybe bitcoin will rise above $20,000 this time.
What's your take

Crytpocurrencies espe Bitcoin will continue to grow, they have come to stay and even though Some believe the cryptocurrency is a bubble about to burst, but contentious political and economic conditions could push the price up even further.

Cryto currencies will surely continue to rise considering the situation of the stock market and the economy

As it rises it also falls. It's not too good to place much hope on the crypto coin because so much of factors are surrounding and controlling the market

As it rises it also falls. It's not too good to place much hope on the crypto coin because so much of factors are surrounding and controlling the market
You are right that's why crypto trading is more easier on bitcoin. When it rises you can get back alot of cash just buy investing when it was low. But it's like the price is skyrocketing this evening

Not all Crypto currencies were on the rise as at that time , probably the few you were monitoring, in the last 3 hours , tron, stellar, dogecoin, TWT, XRP and Nano are down with negative value.

I think cryto will continue to rise as it depends on the stock market
Crypto never depended on stock market, while stock market is a branch that has some influence on the digital currencies , it all depends on market sentiments on whether to show interest in it or not , but it was never a major dependency for the value of crypto

Even though the price of bitcoins is rising now you should not forget that at some point it will drop..i think this is not the best time to buy Bitcoin

At the exact time of 8.32 pm West Africa time, all cryptocurrency after the recent fall, started another bullish which this time looks promising and maybe bitcoin will rise above $20,000 this time.
What's your take
This is one Common thing with cryptocurrency , the price rises for a while and then decline ,and the trends continues that way.

With its massive rising in price tag, maybe its set to hit 20,000 dollars land mark. Let's hope and see what the future will look like for this coin.

Even though the price of bitcoins is rising now you should not forget that at some point it will drop..i think this is not the best time to buy Bitcoin
good point! the prices already started rising after the fall, just keep saving up till it drops again, which will happen probably soon in the future , strikes happen often as we're in a middle of a pandemic so be prepared!

Cryto currencies will surely continue to rise considering the situation of the stock market and the economy

Exactly... you
good point! the prices already started rising after the fall, just keep saving up till it drops again, which will happen probably soon in the future , strikes happen often as we're in a middle of a pandemic so be prepared!
Exactly.. you have a point...in 3 month time there is a possibility of Bitcoin price failing to its former price

in my opinion the btc will increase anyway. I hope to reach 20k by the end of the year.

I still feel that bitcoin and all those coins whose prices are hinged on bitcoin still have a long way to go. I am just on the lookout for the price bitcoin will be closing with in this year.

IF people will continue to sell when it hits another peak it will have a huge downfall again, many investors who bought btc for millions have sold last month on the last downfall and will do again when it will rise to a new peak... this is why it is volatile...

As for those who love crypto, it's high time they improve on their investments, crypto will seriously shock the world with it's improvements. I am going to buy a couple worth of btc and hold for years.

I just hope the price of bitcoin can increase further than the former price and get to $20k because its taking too long to get to that landmark

Digital forms of money are a continuous innovation and financial analysis. Therefore, the blockchain space is blasting with new open doors like having the option to contribute on Platform like Cryptobroker Cryptocurrency Investment Platform (www.cryptobroker.store) where you get twofold of your contributed digital currency after 30days. With an estimated market cap of $280 billion, have confidence that this industry is setting down deep roots. This new industry is continually advancing, accordingly the previous you get to know it, the higher your possibility are of profiting by its future turn of events.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back