What's new

Digital currency on the rise

There's every possibility that it will recover back above 60000 dollars and after that is likely going to be a bull run in the market towards the end of the year so investing now it's going to be a good move.

At the exact time of 8.32 pm West Africa time, all cryptocurrency after the recent fall, started another bullish which this time looks promising and maybe bitcoin will rise above $20,000 this time.
What's your take

Seriously, it's very obvious with what's happening with cryptocurrency today. We are suffering from it and a lot of investors are still losing money as we speak as a result of the dip.

I am just marveled at how this post is not even reached up to a year but bitcoin has made a bullish run that has seen it more than double its current price all the price at which this post was made.

I understand that the digital coins are highly volatile the prices aren't stable. That's what led us into it. Without the volatility in them, their is no way to earn reasonably around them.

Digital currency is definitely on the rise and a lot of new ones are coming out on daily basis. Some countries are planning to bring their local currencies into the digital world.

Digital currency is definitely on the rise and a lot of new ones are coming out on daily basis. Some countries are planning to bring their local currencies into the digital world.
I don't even trust those that are coming out newly because it seems most of them are not coming out to give any reasonable project but just to have opportunity to scam and cart away people's money.

I don't even trust those that are coming out newly because it seems most of them are not coming out to give any reasonable project but just to have opportunity to scam and cart away people's money.
When it comes to digital currencies of countries, they are quite safe but when it comes to cryptocurrencies you need to be very careful because so many of them are scam. You need to be careful about honeypot cryptocurrencies.

I think cryto will continue to rise as it depends on the stock market
There are various forces that usually determine the price value of cryptocurency,the market can bulge in due to the presence of a big whale investor,and also market demand and supply is another.

It is at bottom level compare to last year but it will surly catch prices in future and people will see more higher prices in next few months and it also depends how coins burnout happens.

When it comes to digital currencies of countries, they are quite safe but when it comes to cryptocurrencies you need to be very careful because so many of them are scam. You need to be careful about honeypot cryptocurrencies.
I am not interested to invest in digital currency because it is just like a stablecoin. Instead of digital currency I rather invest in bitcoins and other volatile assets. Those are more profitable.

I am not interested to invest in digital currency because it is just like a stablecoin. Instead of digital currency I rather invest in bitcoins and other volatile assets. Those are more profitable.
People who are very good in forex trading can actually make money with digital currencies. I'm also not interested in them instead I am looking for opportunities in cryptocurrencies.

People who are very good in forex trading can actually make money with digital currencies. I'm also not interested in them instead I am looking for opportunities in cryptocurrencies.
Learning how to trade the crypto-currency market is very important too. You will have numerous opportunities to make money in this area.. so many people are doing it already.

Learning how to trade the crypto-currency market is very important too. You will have numerous opportunities to make money in this area.. so many people are doing it already.
Definitely, cryptocurrency offers various opportunities for traders to make money for themselves but all it takes is proper knowledge. Without knowledge and discipline you cannot actually succeed in cryptocurrency trading.

As for those who love crypto, it's high time they improve on their investments, crypto will seriously shock the world with it's improvements. I am going to buy a couple worth of btc and hold for years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back