What's new

Difference between trading and bitcoin savings

both of them can actually yield some profit both on short-term or on long-term but trading can actually be much profitable because in trading the little profit you get on every successful trading will be taken out but in saving you will not take it out even if the market is going up and down.saving is always for a long time for maximum profit

well now a days trading is going on the top through saving bitcoins as well. The competition between saving bitcoin and trading is equal now a days. If we save bitcoins and sell at the time of higher price in the market of bitcoins then we will gain much more profit then we sell them at the time of low Price in market. Trading and saving bitcoin is equal now a days.
I don't think that they are equal because if you save there is no guarantee that teh price will rise, whereas when you trade you are taking advantage of the daily or weekly fluctuations in the price when you sell at a high price and then you buy at a lower price than that. So in my opinion, despite the potential it very different.

When you are engaging in trading bitcoin, you are actually buying and selling Bitcoin. But when you talk about saving in Bitcoin, you are indirectly investing in Bitcoin to hodl or hold and keep for the price to rise and later sell

Personally I have decided to convert most of my savings to Bitcoin. I believe the value of the coin will increase beyond what it is at the moment

Cryptocurrency generally especially Bitcoin are volatile virtual currency. Whether you decide to trade or not, once you acquire any of the cryptocurrency, it will be subjected to the volatile nature of the market. Whatever that happens to the particular coin you possess automatically will affect the quantity and value of the coin

well now a days trading is going on the top through saving bitcoins as well. The competition between saving bitcoin and trading is equal now a days. If we save bitcoins and sell at the time of higher price in the market of bitcoins then we will gain much more profit then we sell them at the time of low Price in market. Trading and saving bitcoin is equal now a days.
When you save your bitcoin due to it votality your portfolio could turn to zero but that doesn't mean you have loose all your money depending on your patience power, but trading is the act of making money instantly.

Bitcoin trading and Bitcoin saving are not Same thing. Bitcoin saving is what will simply refer as hodling. Bitcoin trading is simply buying bitcoin and waiting for the price to rise before selling.

Trading bitcoin and saving Bitcoin is not the same platform, saving bitcoin is a site where you install your money for a certain period of time to generate while trading Bitcoin is a deli activities where you need to work hard in order to get more in returns because it depends of the website you are operating.
There's a lot of difference between trading bitcoin and bitcoin saving, you save bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet while trading bitcoin means you have to use bitcoin to do business and gain from it.

Earning from bitcoin saving completely relies on its price and performance over time, which means, no performance needed from your side, when trading depends on luck mostly (saving too, but this is a completely different story here), and lot of experience for sure

when you are trading, you are buying and selling frequently, you buy when the price is low and sell when price goes high. savings on the other hand is you buy but do not sell

Trading in general terms is act of buying at the cheaper rates in cryptocurrency and expect the price to go up for you to take the little profit and wait for another lower moment for you to buy it and sell again, but if you are investing in a cryptocurrency you only invest within a period of months or years with no hope of taking out any daily or weekly interest until you need it.

To me the trading in or of bitcoin are seems as the transactions or exchange or buying and selling of the bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market for the purpose or aimed at profit making while savings is to keep safe you bitcoin depending to the time which it will be sold out.

I will not completely say that trading bitcoin and saving bitcoin is the same. I will agree that both can make you money. In saving bitcoin you can't lose all your money, but it can only reduce in value and can increase again. But you can lose all your bitcoins while trading. That is my opinion.
In cryptocurrency market, I don't think there is anything like savings or we can rather call it partial trading. When a certain amount of cryptocurrency say Bitcoin deposited into the wallet, whatever that happens in the market will definitely affect the deposited coin whether a trade is orchestrated or not.

To me, i dont see much difference between bitcoin trading and bitcoin saving. this is because, both yield profit. but the difference can be the kind of risks involves in both of them.

Trading and bitcoin saving is an example of saving and investment, when you save your bitcoin in your wallet, you get a littlereturn but when you invest in bitcoin you get a large sum of return,

I agree with you saving and trading would still yield profit so it is better to run the both together. But if you are active then you can trade and earn but if you are just looking for something passive then you can saved in your crypto wallet and watch your money grow.
We are past the era of "save in your crypto wallet and watch your money grow." Recent events has shown that with the relentless fall in the price of bitcoin and the fluctuating price of other crypto. As interesting as it sounds to buy and watch, bitcoin cash and bitcoin both lost over 40% in the last two weeks. Someone who bought BCH when it was $1300 with the intention of watching it grow will probably be in serious red by now!

We are past the era of "save in your crypto wallet and watch your money grow." Recent events has shown that with the relentless fall in the price of bitcoin and the fluctuating price of other crypto. As interesting as it sounds to buy and watch, bitcoin cash and bitcoin both lost over 40% in the last two weeks. Someone who bought BCH when it was $1300 with the intention of watching it grow will probably be in serious red by now!
So what "era" do you think we're in now? Of course, that is why it is good to gather information before investing, you should know that there is always a dip, fall in prices generally but it still rises far above when it picks.

So what "era" do you think we're in now? Of course, that is why it is good to gather information before investing, you should know that there is always a dip, fall in prices generally but it still rises far above when it picks.
My mum bought GTB stock at #30 per share back in 2006. Now in 2021 the price is still around the #30 mark. GTB is one of the best run banks in the country yet after 15 years the only thing she gets from them is regular dividend, no reasonable price increase. Now, GTB traded at around #40 at some point and dropped to #22 at some point. She could've sold when it traded at a higher price and wait to get in the bourse when it drops to somewhere close to the support. Like I said, those that bought BCH when it was $1300 will be in massive red right now. Those that bought bitcoin when it got to $60,000 will be biting their nails now. That doesn't mean their prices won't rise beyond the previous resistant. But they could've sold when it was dropping, wait for it to trade close to the average support and then buy again.

That is why I said it is important to have Information about anything you would want to venture into imagine if she had been told that stock market in Nigeria is not good investment so also crypto newbies should expect dip anytime.

Yes you are absolutely right in your point of view but I also think there is a slight difference between the two terms even though to some extent they both yield profit but I believe the profit which will yield in terms of trading will be more than that of savings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back