What's new

Difference between trading and bitcoin savings

That's true, that's the only way you can know what price is doing, if you understand that then you can earn a considerable amount of money from trading.
That's how it works , it depends on how people sees it. If you says it with possibility that money can be made out of it , then it is quite possible for you to earn reasonable amount of money trading the market.

Trading of bitcoin is when you are actively trading bitcoin for fiat and the other way around with a bit to make accumulated profit over sometime while saving is just buying and keeping.

If you are saving your bitcoin then it just means that you are keeping the bitcoin at that particular amount and a lot of exchanges are going to offer you some kind of percentage.

That's how it works , it depends on how people sees it. If you says it with possibility that money can be made out of it , then it is quite possible for you to earn reasonable amount of money trading the market.
That's just the truth, if you want to earn money on this market you are expected to have the full experience if what you are doing, that's the best way to earn money on forex trading.

That's just the truth, if you want to earn money on this market you are expected to have the full experience if what you are doing, that's the best way to earn money on forex trading.
Exactly. Although I have completed almost all the training I have to complete to start my forex trading career , but at the same time I need to have the personal experience because that also matters.

You are absolutely right, trading bitcoin and saving Bicton both yield profits. If I am to choose one option between saving bitcoin and trading bitcoin, I will choose saving bitcoin, it will be difficult for bitcoin to go down where it was in 2020. Bitcoin value will keep increasing. Saving has low risk than trading
Well it all depends on the individual preference when it comes to the market,some persons would like to save their coin for future appriciation while some would like to trade and get profit.

Saving of bitcoins only involve you buying bitcoins and having it in your wallet for a long time for it to appreciate but trading is a day-to-day activities that involve professional reading of charts and carrying out of other complex analysis.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back