Did You Use Traffic Exchange

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have used multiple traffic exchange programs to build traffic on my sites. When I started using them, I did not know the traffic I received was just a number and it had no engagement on my site. However, even after knowing traffic exchanges are not useful, I continued using them. I used them to manipulate traffic status so that I can get sponsors and advertisers. That was a long time ago, I no longer use traffic exchange.

I can't say that I have ever used traffic exchange programs. I know that they exist but if I am honest, I don't like the idea of using them just to make my numbers look better than they are as I feel as though I would be cheating myself and that would give me false hope.

For some people these kinds of programs could work out well though and if you wish to use them, go for it :)

I can't say that I have ever used traffic exchange programs. I know that they exist but if I am honest, I don't like the idea of using them just to make my numbers look better than they are as I feel as though I would be cheating myself and that would give me false hope.

For some people these kinds of programs could work out well though and if you wish to use them, go for it :)
They don't generate signups. For signups you need a campaign of gender: Signup+Comment. For signups and feedback on your products if you have products for sale. So even getting 1000 visitors from easyhits4u or any manual traffic exchange doesn't generate signups or sales.

I may have used them once or twice back when I first started making sites, but haven't used them since and never used them for too long to begin with. Also I don't know how safe they are. What's to guarantee the views or traffic you get on your site is real even? It reminds me of those services where you could buy followers, likes and other such things, and I think that often resulted in those follows/likes being bots.

If there's proof it works, I'll consider it, but I need more info on it I think to fully trust it.

Well, the views you get by using traffic exchange are not real. They are software generated. You will not benefit by using traffic exchange, however, your website can show traffic and when you have traffic, you can be eligible for high-paying ads on various ad marketplaces, if you want to sell your site, the traffic stat might add value to your site. Well, these are not good strategies but some people still use them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back