What's new

Did you see future in Pi coin?

In crypto world, nothing is certain. If the network will make it big in the coming years, it will be a big plus for its miners. But I trust few weeks to its launch for withdrawal, many people will try to sign up for the mining and participate.

Pi crypto money is just one of the guaranteeing coin in the crypto money trade Company as well as its own still certainly not out into any type of system in the meantime however some people are actually currently mining the coin much like exactly how Bitcoin as well as Ethereum began. I think the coin possessed a great possibility as well as will certainly certainly flourish effectively after it is introduce On the market

In crypto world, nothing is certain. If the network will make it big in the coming years, it will be a big plus for its miners. But I trust few weeks to its launch for withdrawal, many people will try to sign up for the mining and participate.
I've been mining this this coin ever since they launch it. Its been over a year now, I've been mining it. The coin have existed for two years now, without going Live in the market, still on its beta stage.

Pi network is taken too much time for them to bring pi coin alive. It started as phoneum but phoneum did not stay too long to this time before they brought the token alive. I am starting to loose interest in the project

Pi network is taken too much time for them to bring pi coin alive. It started as phoneum but phoneum did not stay too long to this time before they brought the token alive. I am starting to loose interest in the project
Don't lose weight for their delayed project, maybe they want to come like the way Christ said he'll come unexpected. Maybe they want to come that way. Let's see what this year will be for PI.

I have heard enough of different cryptocurrency in the past. Now, I'm hearing of Pi mining. Can Pi win the heart of the masses, just like Bitcoin?
The last time i logged in into my pi account, i discovered that over 10 million users are mining pi.. In which its yet to be valuable. If its become valuable i believe the address will increase drastically....

With the announcement that the coin will be launched by 2026 , I don't think that I can waste time with it.
People are beginning to think low of the coin.
This is interesting i think this news of lunching it in 2026 alone can make people lose interest in it because not everybody will wait for that long.

This is interesting i think this news of lunching it in 2026 alone can make people lose interest in it because not everybody will wait for that long.
People have been using the coin right from 2019 and imagine them having to wait for long before they can be able to benefit from the coin .

Pi Network is a blockchain-based digital currency platform developed by Stanford PhDs. There are currently more than 7 million users (miners) who earn (mining) Pi coins / tokens on their smartphones for free, with no breach of privacy and with near zero CPU, data and battery usage. Pi coins / tokens are believed to have significant, real-life monetary value in the near future.

However, when I first heard about Pi, I thought it was some kind of privacy scam and it looked like another app I'd never use. I thought this was a waste of time, mobile data and battery life. As a result, I did not participate.

I didn't believe in the cryptocurrency before. But from indication it seems people are very much interested to buy the coin which could indicate that the price and the value will increase in the future.

Pi coin is actually taking shape currently but nobody actually know what the future has for it. I have over 400 of it and in that case I will continue to hold and see what the future holds.

Pi Network is a blockchain-based digital currency platform developed by Stanford PhDs. There are currently more than 7 million users (miners) who earn (mining) Pi coins / tokens on their smartphones for free, with no breach of privacy and with near zero CPU, data and battery usage. Pi coins / tokens are believed to have significant, real-life monetary value in the near future.

However, when I first heard about Pi, I thought it was some kind of privacy scam and it looked like another app I'd never use. I thought this was a waste of time, mobile data and battery life. As a result, I did not participate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back