What's new

Did you know that a deceased pensioner receives pensions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
In my own country a civil servant might pass away and his or her salaries drops in the bank account for some years. It might keep on dropping for more than 2 years if the government didn't call for show-face dialogue between all civil servants. In order to access those still alive and the dead ones, then cut off the salaries of the dead ones.

Do such scenario take place in your own country??

If this happens in your country then I can tell you we both live in the same country. Its the usual thing over here. But some families if the deceased like military or forces in general they get paid after their family members die . I'm i right

If this happens in your country then I can tell you we both live in the same country. Its the usual thing over here. But some families if the deceased like military or forces in general they get paid after their family members die . I'm i right
Laughs, you're very correct bro, we live in same country. That is where we achieve from our government. They aren't the only people that ought to benefit from free money without hassle. I have seen such kind of scenario happen around my vicinity, that's why i decided to make a trade for it.

Put all documents together including the letter of administration and take all to the pension fund manager. Follow up with them closely and you should get paid max 6 months. They might want to pull some stunts though.

This is how it's been done in Nigeria, but it's only giving to the next of kin

Did you know that a deceased pensioner receives pensions?​

Really I'm hearing this for the very first time in my life, because I'm not sure such exist in my country where pensions are not even paid when they were alive how would they remember then when they are , while I don't no of dose who died in line of service oo ,but deceased receiving pension I don't know .

The system is so bad that so many thing are actually going on wit regards to pension matters of late beneficial. In truth the government needs to do more to check mate a lot of abnormalities currently going on.

For the military or other security forces, the payment is usually a compensation fee. Not more like they are being paid pension. Government paying pensions in your country without doing all form of verification is a big issue on their part as such mismanagement of funds should not have been allowed to see the light of the day.

In the event that this occurs in your country, at that point I can reveal to you we both live in a similar country. Its the typical thing here. In any case, a few families if the perished like military or powers all in all they get paid after their relatives bite the dust . I'm I right.

In my own country a civil servant might pass away and his or her salaries drops in the bank account for some years. It might keep on dropping for more than 2 years if the government didn't call for show-face dialogue between all civil servants. In order to access those still alive and the dead ones, then cut off the salaries of the dead ones.

I haven't seen any activity of such type. But I think in our country, we have a good system regarding to Pension. We get registered as a family and once the main employee died in any miss fortune, you stop getting pension. But if you died in the presence of service, your family would get pension and one of your child would get job in place of you.

The pension of the deceased pensioner should ought to have stopped being sent to his or her account if the next of kin knows what they are are doing so that it doesn't become criminal act when the authorities find out.

The pension of the deceased pensioner should ought to have stopped being sent to his or her account if the next of kin knows what they are are doing so that it doesn't become criminal act when the authorities find out.
The next of kin, is the one that indirectly takes the money sent into the deceased pensioner's account. He takes it, and share with the rest of the family members. It only stops, when the government call for civil servants 'Show Face, that's when the automatic earnings stops.

This could also happen if the members of the deceased refuse to file the necessary documents to prove that the person is dead. A country with an excellent database wouldn't have such happening there.

That scheme is also prevalent here that a pensioner dies but is not reported so the pension keeps being credited to the ATM account of the pensioner. The pension institutions here have issued a requirement for pensioners 80 years old and above to show proof that he is alive on his birth month. It can be a picture with a newspaper (that shows the date) or the pensioner can visit the nearest institution office or the bank where he opened his ATM. If the pensioner is sick he can request an officer of the institution to visit him. Without that proof of being alive the monthly pension will be stopped.

It's a normal thing in my country as well which probably means that we are in the same country. Sometimes the deceased Bosses boycotts the deceased family after confirming the death of the deceased and hides it from the government while he keeps getting the deceased salary.

That plan is likewise common here that a retired person kicks the bucket however isn't accounted for so the annuity continues to be credited to the ATM record of the beneficiary

Typically, pension plans allow for only the member—or the member and their surviving spouse—to receive benefit payments. ... "When a plan participant dies, the surviving spouse should contact the deceased spouse's employer or the plan's administrator to make a claim for any available benefits.

In my country, when a government employee dies, the relatives must present the death certificate in order to receive the benefits for the wake and burial. At that time the withdrawal of pensioners' payroll is automatic. When no family member shows up and said account is not mobilized for a period of 3 months, it is frozen for the next withdrawal from said payroll. Now there can be cases of family members who do not present the death certificate and continue to mobilize the accounts and in this case years can pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back