Did you know about batiks

Presido

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Batik is an art that is becoming more popular in the West. In Indonesia, batik is a part of an ancient tradition and has been taught for centuries. The word batik is from Java and it means to "dot". To make a batik, an artist uses the cloth as the paper, and they just start drawing hot wax over the cloth. Do you think this will be a success in Nigeria if I am to invest on it?

Batik is an art that is becoming more popular in the West. In Indonesia, batik is a part of an ancient tradition and has been taught for centuries. The word batik is from Java and it means to "dot". To make a batik, an artist uses the cloth as the paper, and they just start drawing hot wax over the cloth. Do you think this will be a success in Nigeria if I am to invest on it?
I think it would be a success not only in Nigeria, but in many other countries as it is something new and exciting, it has a lot of potential, it could even become a fashion trend! you should invest without a doubt!

It is going to become a world accepted style soon. You can invest in it. There is further in the business.

It will be very profitable it's creative business and creativity is well appreciated in all places. So go for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back