What's new

Did you do your own stock portfolio?

vest1992

Lately having your own stock portfolio it is a must, if you are in this field of trading stocks and shares, knowing the details of how much you paid for a stock and how much profit you made until now, it will tell you a lot on the long run, it is like a tool that helps you understand more and learn more about this field.

Do you have your own stock portfolio?

I have too. After hard studying podcasts (and a little refreshing of my previous economics studies), I chose what in my countries are the best considered stocks, talking about long presence and financial stability. There are here in my country some people aiming to build a retirement or a minimum salary (but in these latter cases it becomes more risky, because the amount to invest gets very high -up to 200 thousand reais that in dollars is 40 thousand in this moment-).

I have signed up with a website they create the mutual fund recommendations. And you have to pick and choose those funds so that you can own the portfolio and then manage the funds accordingly. I'd say that such type of method is much better if you ask me. It makes things a bit easier on the stock handling side.

I'd like, but I would be bound, in any way, to my bank funds partner, that would continue charging with heavy fees. As our Central Bank made wild cuts to our interest rating and now we are at minimum historical, too much lower than inflation, funds continue not convenient. In my country I find stocks easier and federal treasury too.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back