What's new

Did the pandemic increase the usage of Bitcoin

The pandemic increased the usage of BTC no doubt, because it made people to consider working online more and buying more of the coins to earn rewards to makeover their offline business failures.
As you describe @Sincerem, the biggest reason why many people are investing online and even more in cryptocurrencies is the Covid 19 pandemic. Many of us are looking for online options, in view of the lock-in produced by it.

I think that pandemic has indeed increased the utilization of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin to some extent. This is because cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin was really flourishing during the 2020 year and many people invested in Bitcoin.

The pandemic initiated other factors that influenced the demand for bitcoins and that exactly explains the reason why bitcoin Rose higher in price than usual

Exactly, for the fact that most businesses were shutdown completely, it influenced the use of cryptocurrencies all over the world which even increased its worth.

I think that pandemic has indeed increased the utilization of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin to some extent. This is because cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin was really flourishing during the 2020 year and many people invested in Bitcoin.
Maybe yes and maybe no because admittedly crypto currency is getting popular worldwide. With social media it is quicker to spread which means the pandemic may have no role with the popularity of the crypto coin. What makes it popular is the opportunity to earn a profit quickly.

As you describe @Sincerem, the biggest reason why many people are investing online and even more in cryptocurrencies is the Covid 19 pandemic. Many of us are looking for online options, in view of the lock-in produced by it.
Yeah, the pandemic increased the volume, and made lots of people entering online to earn some money to survive and also create awareness for their business.

People became aware of the opportunities online as regards money making and running businesses effectively during the pandemic, it is actually a blessing in disguise.

Really to me the pandemic increase the rate of the usage of bitcoin to some extent that it can not be imagined due to the reason of low working g class in the society and the lock of people indoor without any outdoor source of Income that encourage people to participate in bitcoin.

Yeah, the pandemic increased the volume, and made lots of people entering online to earn some money to survive and also create awareness for their business.
That's right, there were also a lot of people who became unemployed, somehow they had to look for economic income to cope with the situation, from home.

Maybe yes and maybe no because admittedly crypto currency is getting popular worldwide. With social media it is quicker to spread which means the pandemic may have no role with the popularity of the crypto coin. What makes it popular is the opportunity to earn a profit quickly.

Unfortunately, social media is also used to spread many rumours about crypto coins. Therefore we must rely on reliable media websites to get the proper information about crypto coins. You are right when you stated that cryptocurrencies are one of the most popular ways to make profits but it depends on how much you invest and it also depends on the trading strategy of yours.

That's right, there were also a lot of people who became unemployed, somehow they had to look for economic income to cope with the situation, from home.
Sure, their are persons like that. And some of those persons who lost their job offline considered online business as second option and they are earning today.

The pandemic increased the usage of bitcoin both as a legal tender and a form of investment. With people stuck in their homes and looking for money making alternatives the story of bitcoin's price rise and profit definitely attracted people to it.

The COVID-19 pandemic is a great advantages for bitcoin and other crypto currency. Because many people were online and they got to know about online business and crypto currency

I think to me the pandemic really infulenced the growth of Bitcoin positively , because there was a time that the price of Bitcoin was moving very high and many people make huge gains at the end of the day

Sure, their are persons like that. And some of those persons who lost their job offline considered online business as second option and they are earning today.
The good thing about these people is that many of them have developed skills online and are earning much more than with their offline jobs. So they decided to forget about them and stay active full time online.

Of course the pandemic increased the usage if Bitcoin a lot because more and more people got to find other means to make a living while not making any money in lockdown

Most and every Bitcoin enthusiasts believe that the pandemic really influenced the influx of people into the cryptocurrency arena a lot and I tend to agree with them completely also

The good thing about these people is that many of them have developed skills online and are earning much more than with their offline jobs. So they decided to forget about them and stay active full time online.
Yes, of you're on their shoes you'll simply do the same Sariana23, because you're earning better online through your skill and no need searching for offline gig.

Yes, of you're on their shoes you'll simply do the same Sariana23, because you're earning better online through your skill and no need searching for offline gig.
It's like this @Sincerem, I really have no intention of looking for offline gigs, I have what I need here. However I must be responsible with my job which I still keep offline.

With the advent of the pandemic and all the happenings around it when the government has to implement the lockdown policy. That was the period a lot of people had the chance and opportunity to know about the cryptocurrency market

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back