What's new

Did the pandemic increase the usage of Bitcoin

To my viewpoint the pandemic enhances the utilize as well as patronage of bitcoin all of worldwide if I can easily state certainly not just bitcoin however it enhance the broad involvement of a a great deal of individuals into the cryptocurrency company.

I really don't or have data to proof that pandemic increase the usage of bitcoin. Personally, I think there might be possibility the pandemic increase the usage of bitcoin. There was an increase awareness of cryptocurrency during the pandemic.

Of course @Sincerem, I may limit myself or minimize my time, but it certainly won't be Bizdustry. Yesterday I had to go out and when I came back I had no internet so I can't log in to the site, it's the only way I'm absent. And my health so far stable.
It's an annoying one of not having a stable internet connection on your location. I believe such is sorted out now?
How is your health now? I hope it's stable and not stressful?

It's an annoying one of not having a stable internet connection on your location. I believe such is sorted out now?
How is your health now? I hope it's stable and not stressful?
My health is pretty good @Sincerem, the problem I have right now is with the internet, it comes and goes. Yesterday I had internet for a while in the morning and another while in the afternoon, I think this has been going on for more than 21 days. I was told that there was an explosion near the main plant and that is the reason for the failure.

Yes, the pandemic era increased usage of Bitcoin. I personally have a friend who invested 80% of his life savings into Bitcoin because he realized physical businesses weren't thriving.

Well, I'd like to think so, although I don't know the official figures on this. I think during the lockdown a lot of people went into the crypto space because everybody was at home.

The ironic thing is that the pandemic has seriously influenced the world of crypto currency as a lot of transactions took place via bitcoin thereby promoting its use.

Yes, it increased, since majority of people lost their jobs, their business based on the increase in the spread of the disease. They came to view crypto as alternative to build side income or full-time income online to sustain the pandemic.

The pandemic did increase the usage of bitcoin. Before the pandemic, a lot of people worked offline but during the pandemic, it wasn't possible for people to work online which led to most people investing in bitcoin.

I got to know more about bitcoin during the pandemic, before then I use to think bitcoin is for playing only computer games, but then I got to know that bitcoin is a digital currency.

As from my understanding pandemic has no relation with BTC but acceptance on many branded stores and website increase use of Bitcoin and also pandemic helps people to buy online more.

During the Corona virus pandemic many people to start looking for different ways of storing their money and many people applied for bitcoin. During that period the value of many cryptocurrencies increased.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back