What's new

Did the pandemic increase the usage of Bitcoin

a lot of the research about the uses of bitcoins on the pandemic have come to understand that during the pandemic. When it was serious there was a serious drop in the price of all cryptocurrency, I think the pandemic
was just an introduction of a lot of people into cryptocurrency.

Yes I believe so since everyone was sitting at home during that period A lot of people have eventually switch to digital buying and selling of product which will definitely increase the price of bitcoins, so I believe the pandemic period have increased the usage of bitcoins.

Yes I believe so since everyone was sitting at home during that period A lot of people have eventually switch to digital buying and selling of product which will definitely increase the price of bitcoins, so I believe the pandemic period have increased the usage of bitcoins.
Though not so many firms are accepting crypto currencies as a means of payment, but I think more would still adopt them soon since becoming the new normal.

The pandemic actually increase the uses of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin because a lot of people were moving their investment from the normal economic offline form of investment which are mostly in the banking sector to cryptocurrency Bitcoin because most economic is failing.

It was the pandemic that gave me the opportunity to learn how bitcoin and cryptocurrency work. it was during the period that a lot of people ventured into different online businesses including cryptocurrency trading.

The pandemic has some influence on the rise of the cryptocurency bitcoin,because when people could not have access to their local currency,the only option that could be left for them is the use of crypto to do purchase and carry out services,thereby giving rise to the useage and the rise in value.

The pandemic period has drastically shifted the use of bitcoin, not only bitcoin but to the whole of cryptocurrency business and operation and most of the online business stuffs to a high and influential standard which was not much more known or recommended by many people.

I will rather say that it surely did. One of the main reasons why Bitcoin and some other altcoins rose to that level in the year 2020 was as result of the pandemic. Because there was lockdown in many countries and people were not able to go out to perform their normal transactions so they had to resolve to online transactions through the use of cryptocurrency
Yeah in our country as well , the number of bitcoin traders in our local exchange suddenly increased in this pandemic , so these extra customers are responsible for the surge in btc price along with some billionaires buying btc.

There is a statistics that alot of people ventured into various online businesses during the Corona virus pandemic. This of course, increased cryptocurrency trading.

I don't konw whether pandemic cause the rise in the market cap and price of every cryptocurrencies in existence. However, it is very true that crypto shoot up during the height of pandemic.

Before the pandemic, I know a few of workers in my workplace who wouldn't even listen when talking about crypto currency fast forward to today they have several investment in different coin after they learned about it during the pandemic.

The answer to the question is yes, crypto currency uses has increased dramatically due to the covid-19 lock down, i am one of the new users of crypto currency and I was introduced to it during the lockdown.

We all know that the pandemic creates a lot of restriction in the movement of people and the closure of business which made a lot of people turning their attention and time to online which made a lot of people start earning online and also investing in bitcoins
It actually does.... have never heard of bitcoin or crypto currency so often than after the pandemic. It was after the pandemic this currency started ringing hard.

The lockdown diverted a lot of people's attention from what was happening in the world to cryptocurrency as it was online and easily accessible. This in turn shot up the price of most cryptos as demand for it was on a high side.

I think it depends because during the pandemic there was high usage of bitcoin and investment in bitcoin ,this comtributed positively then to the increase in bitcoin price

If the pandemic increased the use if the Bitcoin? I want to believe it added impact on the number of people that finally started going into the use of cryptocurrencies. Because the stay at home policy triggered a lot of curious minds into the cryptocurrency world that period

That's what I believe. Since a lot of people were staying at home, they explored various ideas and found that investing in crypto currency can be lucrative, and started investing.

Well you could say the pandemic did indeed have an influence on Bitcoin to an extent because it was during the peak of the pandemic that Bitcoin recorded it's highest value
True because of the lack of movement, many started venturing into various online activities. And majority of them had to do with Crypto currency, bitcoin to be more specific.

Because this period saw a lot of people so tired and feeling too bored and they had to do something about the situation. So, online became their friend and that's how so many looking for money stumbled on the Bitcoin opportunity

The period of coronavirus pandemic was a period of online business revolution. A lot of people ventured into online businesses during the period of the pandemic so there is an increase in the usage of Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back