What's new

Desktop Mining or Phone mining

I am not sure if mining on your phone is profitable considering the fact that your phone has has limited capabilities. I think mining on a desktop computer, especially with GPU can be profitable.

Only if you invest money in it is phone mining cool and entertaining.
Within a year after your mining begins to produce coins, you can stop.
Avoid investing more money in it because you can exchange your coins for it.

Mining generally is not suitable for the computer or a mobile phone because mining process consumes a lot of energy and processors that even a mobile phone will not be able to handle . That is the reason why mining may be dangerous to a mobile phones.

Do you prefer desktop mining or phone mining i think both doesn't give good profit but for sure desktop
mining profits will be higher then phone mining even if that's depend on your GPU and CPU
I think it is more profitable to mine on computer than a mobile phone but if you want to have more earnings then you need to buy a crypto mining rug.

I am always going to prefer that you should mind on laptop. This is because it has more resources that can be used and at the same time laptop is disposable while the phone is not.

Do you prefer desktop mining or phone mining i think both doesn't give good profit but for sure desktop
mining profits will be higher then phone mining even if that's depend on your GPU and CPU
Desktop is a computer and its processor is more advanced compared to a mobile phone. It will be more suitable for mining purpose but not stronger cryptocurrency like bitcoins should not be mined with the laptop.
The processing power is not strong enough to withstand bitcoin's mining standard and because of this it might damage the computer as the computer will work all it's energy out.

Desktop mining provides infinitely more profits than mining on a smartphone because desktop mining caters more to the specifications required to mine top coins, which are higher in value

Mining generally is not suitable for the computer or a mobile phone because mining process consumes a lot of energy and processors that even a mobile phone will not be able to handle . That is the reason why mining may be dangerous to a mobile phones.

Well, you can mine coins on the phone if you tend to mine coins that are compatible with phone. For example, certain great coins such as Phoneum could be mined easily using a smartphone.

Cryptocurrency that can easily be mined with a mobile phones are not always valuable , That is what I have come to understand. I have no idea of any cryptocurrency that can be mined with a mobile phone except the pi coin.

I believe that PC mining is the better option for many as it means you can make more of a profit as they would be stronger and be able to handle it better than say a phone which isn't quite as powerful as a desktop. Given the choice if I chose to mine crypto I would definitely choose to mine using my PC over my phone for sure, I would also feel safer mining through a PC as well compared to a phone.

Unless you are using GPU and advanced processor, it is not possible to mine on a desktop computer, even so on a phone. Your phone is not built for mining.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back