What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Deriv Broker (Best MT5 Broker) & DBOT (Free Trading Bot)

This things are not reliable, trading with bots is not a good idea,despite the fact you'll make profits but it's not just advisible, why not trade yourself if you have the idea of trading than to risk your account with robot's.
That's the best way to go about it. But people would rather risk it with some unknown bots without ever getting profits at all.

It's unfortunate that we just rely on easy methods always.

That's the best way to go about it. But people would rather risk it with some unknown bots without ever getting profits at all.

It's unfortunate that we just rely on easy methods always.
There are lots of traders that uses trading bots to trade and make profits, but me in my senses I cannot do that, we have all the clear price action on the charts why risk my capital on a bot that doesn't have idea on what's is doing.

Deriv is a wonderful broker
I traded with their platform and all my experience was non-regretting .
You could give them a try especially if you are interested in trading their synthetic indices

Last edited:
Derive is a wonderful broker
I traded with their platform and all my experience was none regretting .
You could give them a try especially if you are interested in trading their synthetic indices

The company owns Deriv and Binary.com has been online since 1999.

Deriv is a wonderful broker
I traded with their platform and all my experience was non-regretting .
That's great, I also have a couple of experience with derivative broker, they are good, deriv is a good broker especially if you are trading synthetic indices.

Robotic trading is the future of this industry.
The development of AI into several tiers of life communicates that in he near term robots could take over our major activities. Robots has no emotions.

Robotic trading is the future of this industry.
The development of AI into several tiers of life communicates that in he near term robots could take over our major activities. Robots has no emotions.

At Deriv Broker you can BUILD YOUR OWN TRADING BOT using your strategy or pre-built strategies!

Automate your trading ideas without writing code! 3 pre-built strategies included | FREE zero cost to build | 50+ assets to unleash your bot Start with a popular strategy using DBot

At Deriv Broker you can BUILD YOUR OWN TRADING BOT using your strategy or pre-built strategies!

Automate your trading ideas without writing code! 3 pre-built strategies included | FREE zero cost to build | 50+ assets to unleash your bot Start with a popular strategy using DBot
Wow. That's really amazing.
I would love to try that after mastering my strategy very well
How much does it cost?

Wow. That's really amazing.
I would love to try that after mastering my strategy very well
How much does it cost?
The truth is I don't really like anything that has to do with bot, I hate trading bot, I think it will be a good idea to trade by yourself than to use a trading robots.

IT IS FREE

just deposit and set up your trading bot without any fees
This is indeed a must have for me.
Do you know how to program a Trading robot? I have been looking for a way to make my strategy easy to the extent a robot can pick it.
do you have any experience on robotic trading bro?

I think this broker you've made mentioned of is good for those who are trading indices, but if you are trading forex, I don't think it's the right broker for you.

Some broker offer both the service to trade indices and and forex but I want to tell you that I dont just like using the bot for trading I purchase one sometime last year and after using it I make some profit but when the system expire I was in loss of almost half of what I earn

If you are talking about broker I believe that you won't ever imagine using the service of xm or alpari they provide great at service and ensure that we copy sometimes from them this are the two reliable broker I know and they offer mt5 trading

It is a nice forex broker with a very user-friendly interface to carry out forex related activities, however I am much more confident with metatrader 4 even when I can connect it with deriv.

Well I also don't like trading bots, if you know how to trade I don't think you'll need help, knowing how to trade yourself to s very important, robots are not reliable.

RoboForex Ltd and it affiliates don't work on the territory of the USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, Bonaire, Curaçao, East Timor, Liberia, Saipan, Russia, Sint Eustatius, Tahiti, Turkey, Guinea-Bissau, Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, South Sudan,
This honestly made me laugh. Where does RoboForex work? What an exotic list of locations to be non-functional in.

It’s also an intriguing question about whether robots can trade stocks better than humans. I was here before someone tried to trade stocks on advice from Chat-GPT. Though I think a bot designed to select index funds for an investor would do better - it just would need data about your situation and could spit out a result.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back