What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Deriv Broker (Best MT5 Broker) & DBOT (Free Trading Bot)

andreyi1979

Digital Business Cards Supplier
Jan 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Binary Group – the owners of the Deriv and Binary. com brands – has a history that dates back to 1999 when they laid the groundwork for the world’s first fixed-odds trading service. Since then, they have grown from strength to strength, garnering the trust of traders around the world. If you already have a Binary. com account you can log in on Deriv Trading Website using the same credentials (username and password).

Trade Binary Options using DTrader or SmartTrader Trade Platforms
Trade Forex using DMT5 Trading Platform

Deriv Broker Review

Trading Platforms:

DTrader Platform:

A whole new trading experience on a powerful yet easy-to-use platform!

50+ tradable assets and growing | $0.35 minimum stake | 1s – 365days flexible trade duration | >200% potential payout

Trading Types: Rise / Fall | Higher / Lower | Touch / No Touch | Matches / Differs | Even / Odd | Over / Under

Trade what you want, when you want…

Forex, indices, commodities, and synthetic indices — whether it’s the world markets or synthetic markets that excite you, you’ll find them here.

SmartTrader Platform:

Trade the world’s markets on the Binary.com classic platform!

Trading Types:

Up/Down – Rise/Fall | Higher/Lower | Touch/No Touch | In/Out – Ends Between/Ends Outside | Stays Between/Goes Outside | Asians | Digits – Matches/Differs | Even/Odd | Over/Under | Lookbacks – High-Close | Close-Low | High-Low | Reset Call/Reset Put | High/Low Ticks | Only Ups/Only Downs

DMT5 Platform:

The all-in-one FX and CFD trading platform – MT5 Trading Platform! 70+ tradable assets and growing | 1:1,000 maximum leverage | 30 maximum lot size

DMT5 Standard account | DMT5 Advanced account | DMT5 Synthetic Indices account | Practice with Demo accounts

DBot – Free Trading Bot:

Automate your trading ideas without writing code! 3 pre-built strategies included | FREE zero cost to build | 50+ assets to unleash your bot

Start with a popular strategy using DBot

Martingale, D’Alembert, Oscar’s Grind, Cutler’s RSI, Bollinger Bands, and SMA Crossover — load and customize proven strategies or create your own from scratch.

Access tutorials, guides, and reference information as you build your bot.

Deriv X

Now you can personalize your trading experience when you trade CFDs on forex, synthetic indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities with Deriv X.
Deriv X offers a customizable trading platform with feature-rich charts, different accounts with seamless switching, and powerful technical analysis tools.

DERIV X – A New CFD Trading Platform to Fit Your Needs

I have registered with this platform but I don't really know if it works globally because of the issues on account funding and withdrawals. I will need clarification on this.

I have registered with this platform but I don't really know if it works globally because of the issues on account funding and withdrawals. I will need clarification on this.
RoboForex Ltd and it affiliates don't work on the territory of the USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, Bonaire, Curaçao, East Timor, Liberia, Saipan, Russia, Sint Eustatius, Tahiti, Turkey, Guinea-Bissau, Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, South Sudan,

Free Entry to Deriv Academy — Build your networks’ trading skills​

Deriv makes it easy for anyone to start trading, understand risk, and make better trading decisions. The tools and platforms have clear and simple instructions and are intuitively easy to navigate. Deriv also regularly provides market news, analysis, webinars, ebooks, video tutorials, and help center articles to help you stay informed and become a better trader.

The Deriv Academy is now live,

making it easier for you to learn to become a better trader. At Deriv Academy, you’ll find step-by-step blogs, videos, and more to help you to learn about the financial markets, trade types, and Deriv platforms. Even if you are a beginner or seasoned trader, the Deriv Academy provides them with all you need!

To check Deriv Academy, Go to Deriv.com -> Resources (On Top Menu) -> Academy

Read More About Deriv and Deriv Academy

I've used this site a lot when I was still into binary options trading back then and I'll advise that no one should try their bot no matter how attractive they put it to you.

I've used this site a lot when I was still into binary options trading back then and I'll advise that no one should try their bot no matter how attractive they put it to you.
This is quite interesting because I have been considering using bot to trade, and deriv has been advertising to provide such bot to traders , why do you think is shouldn't use it?

This is quite interesting because I have been considering using bot to trade, and deriv has been advertising to provide such bot to traders , why do you think is shouldn't use it?
you can test the BOT with a small deposit

Deriv Accept 5$ Minimum Deposit

Read All Infos About Deriv Broker

I think for every option/strategy you want to add to your trades, Deriv’s DBot will explain to you the whole mechanism on the platform, so you can learn while building the code.

DBot is Deriv’s in-house platform and supports all the popular and traditional indicators for use.

The use of the bot isn't clear to me yet. I have set up an account with the platform and i still do not understand how to navigate the website. The platform look very much like trading view.

The use of the bot isn't clear to me yet. I have set up an account with the platform and i still do not understand how to navigate the website. The platform look very much like trading view.
Even me naturally I won't even advise people to make use of bot when they are trying to trade forex or anything , I don't really trust most of them and some of them can have your account liquidated in most cases.

I don't know much when it comes to all this binary trading stuff, think it's time I learn about it because it is time to make money on it, I will try it out

Even me naturally I won't even advise people to make use of bot when they are trying to trade forex or anything , I don't really trust most of them and some of them can have your account liquidated in most cases.
Normally, I don't like using the bot to trade. I prefer using the price action and one or two indicators. That's pretty okay to pull successful trades . So, I don't subscribe to the use of bot.

Normally, I don't like using the bot to trade. I prefer using the price action and one or two indicators. That's pretty okay to pull successful trades . So, I don't subscribe to the use of bot.
It is not really about the trading , but the most important point is that are you really making profit with this your trading ? because it is predicted that 90% of traders will lose their money

It is not really about the trading , but the most important point is that are you really making profit with this your trading ? because it is predicted that 90% of traders will lose their money
The notion that 90% of the traders will lose their money isn't correct at all. The first thing that should be considered by all traders is the risk management. It is very important.

The notion that 90% of the traders will lose their money isn't correct at all. The first thing that should be considered by all traders is the risk management. It is very important.
Risk management may not really be important like understanding the technical and fundamental analysis of trading. That is what expert are using to trade the market profitably without losing

Risk management may not really be important like understanding the technical and fundamental analysis of trading. That is what expert are using to trade the market profitably without losing
The professionals too lose sometimes. The market is a speculative and one can be 100% sure of the market direction. Most of the professionals you see on YouTube are using the back testing apps and not the real MT4.

The professionals too lose sometimes. The market is a speculative and one can be 100% sure of the market direction. Most of the professionals you see on YouTube are using the back testing apps and not the real MT4.
Wow that's just some of the reasons I do not like making use of them , because I believe most of them are just trying to lure people to watch their videos. They may not really have understanding of how to trade as they always claims.

How reliable are these things please? I know that I have engaged in so many of them, but they do not give better results. The owners are only trying to scam as many people as possible m

I just want to know if anyone as used the free bot that was published. The free bot will be an added advantage to make free monies in forex. I just want to know of anyone has tried it.

I personally would not advise anyone to trade the forex market with a bot, on the long run you would surely meet loses, and that is a statement of fact, so I urge you guys to avoid bots.

How reliable are these things please? I know that I have engaged in so many of them, but they do not give better results. The owners are only trying to scam as many people as possible m
This things are not reliable, trading with bots is not a good idea,despite the fact you'll make profits but it's not just advisible, why not trade yourself if you have the idea of trading than to risk your account with robot's.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back