Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Everyone who's working online as a freelancer in the course of selling their services will definitely meet a client who would be very skeptical of making full payment for the service upfront especially when there's nothing like escrow payment. Such a customer won't when take your work samples as being enough to convince them.

How do you get such a client to pay for your services?

Back when I worked at fiverr, I had one of the best forum posting gig on there. I liked to let my reviews do the talking, but there were a few people who asked for samples, or a portfolio of my work. I don't mind giving out details about my past work, so long as I don't out the forums I worked on. So yeah, if they ask for an idea of what my skills are, I will send them a few samples of past work I did.

If they don't like what I did in the past, then I just moved on.

Back when I worked at fiverr, I had one of the best forum posting gig on there. I liked to let my reviews do the talking, but there were a few people who asked for samples, or a portfolio of my work. I don't mind giving out details about my past work, so long as I don't out the forums I worked on. So yeah, if they ask for an idea of what my skills are, I will send them a few samples of past work I did.

Fiverr makes use of escrow payment system, most clients won't have to worry about getting a poor job from whom they are ordering from or getting scammed. If they don't approve one's work, you're not getting paid easily it's similar to what you get in Seoclearks too.

It's difficult to convince a first client to pay for your service if it's your first job being hired online. You don't have much choice but to work first and let the client to review your work before making payment. If the client is satisfied and made payment, you have established trust in your working relationship. You can now start asking for payment upfront and if another client is worried about your work, you can refer them to your previous client.

If you can provide a sample, it can help. Where I work, we provide them when possible. Or at least have previous work with clients to show what can be done for their businesses.

If you can provide a sample, it can help. Where I work, we provide them when possible. Or at least have previous work with clients to show what can be done for their businesses.

I had a client who I worked for on one promotional forum and he was very skeptical about my job, so I had to given two samples of what I can be able to do on his community and he was very satisfied with what I was able to do, so we ended up paying full price before I resumed the work.

I come across these types of clients every now and then. Just a week ago, someone wanted to buy a website from me. I sent traffic and revenue details and provided all details about the site including the number of contents, traffic sources, etc. yet the client was skeptical and has been dilly-dallying the deal.

I come across these types of clients every now and then. Just a week ago, someone wanted to buy a website from me. I sent traffic and revenue details and provided all details about the site including the number of contents, traffic sources, etc. yet the client was skeptical and has been dilly-dallying the deal.

If you have provided all those details about the website that you want to sell to the client and he is still delaying on concluding the deal, personally I don't really think he is ready to buy the website yet but just trying to get information about the website for now.

It's good to ask your previous clients for reviews on your work. This will help you immensely whenever there's a client who's doubtful of your work quality.

I don't forget to ask for reviews now in any of my completed jobs. I will ask for it politely until it's given. They have been very useful.

Well, that's why a good business should have a good sales person and this is actually a good example of situations where their services could come in handy. Convincing a person to purchase your goods especially when they have no personal relationship with you could be really difficult.

I see nothing wrong with trying to use samples to convince new customers or clients to start buying from you. I have customers that will want to see some articles that I have written in the past and I don't delay in sending it their way whenever they ask for it. So, it is no big deal to grant such request.

I see nothing wrong with trying to use samples to convince new customers or clients to start buying from you. I have customers that will want to see some articles that I have written in the past and I don't delay in sending it their way whenever they ask for it. So, it is no big deal to grant such request.

Sampling in business is a very good selling strategy. When a customer asks for a sample of your products or services, they are almost 80% ready to purchase. It's the sample that's going to hammer the final nail in the deal. In my online freelancing work, I don't withhold my sample because it helps me to sell more.

Typically with some samples that are similar enough to what they are wanting that will make them feel at ease. I kind of understand being skeptical because you never know these days!

Well, that's why a good business should have a good sales person and this is actually a good example of situations where their services could come in handy. Convincing a person to purchase your goods especially when they have no personal relationship with you could be really difficult.

When your business is something that involves selling of products, there is always a good chance that you can give your customers the trial products for them to test out and know exactly how the product is all about.

I believe that this is something that should do more than enough to convince them about the quality of your product so that they can be able to make their purchases.

Typically with some samples that are similar enough to what they are wanting that will make them feel at ease. I kind of understand being skeptical because you never know these days!

If I am to provide sample, then we must have had an agreement on pricing and the duration of the work. I won't want a situation where I provide a sample and you end up not getting back at me. I will also want to be sure that you are serious about buying the products or services that I am offering too.

If I am to provide sample, then we must have had an agreement on pricing and the duration of the work. I won't want a situation where I provide a sample and you end up not getting back at me. I will also want to be sure that you are serious about buying the products or services that I am offering too.

Well, you're not losing anything by sending your previous work sample to a new prospective client. They have their doubts and reason why they requested for your sample. It doesn't matter if they never get back to you after seeing your sample. They might not be satisfied with it and that's why they didn't get back.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back