DASH Cryptocurrency

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I remember when I was pretty much active on the steemit, I used to check the DASH crypto. And I even have some amount of assets with the DASH. And so it was possible for me to invest from that steem crypto. In near future I don't wish to invest into the DASH. The reason being I wish to invest into the currency which can match the USD. It would be pretty good idea if the dash matches with the USD and so it can become better payment processor this way.

Have you used DASH cryptocurrency?

I didn't use DASH a lot i prefer Litecoin and Doge i think they still better then DASH even if it still one of the top coins that
can go higher in price but not the best one

These alt coins are profitable only if you do short term trade with them. We can not consider it as a long term investment by holding them. I never used DASH since there's no value and we can not make high profit from it. I prefer Litecoin for trade and bitcoin as long term invest

I used to have so much hope in dash cryptocurrency but with the the way the cryptocurrency is not performing well and letting other cryptocurrencies to overshadow it in performance, I wouldn't think of even investing into the cryptocurrency nor trading it.

I don't really know much about the cryptocurrency even though I have come across the name. I think I would have to make some research if it would be a good investment.

I remember when I was pretty much active on the steemit, I used to check the DASH crypto. And I even have some amount of assets with the DASH. And so it was possible for me to invest from that steem crypto. In near future I don't wish to invest into the DASH. The reason being I wish to invest into the currency which can match the USD. It would be pretty good idea if the dash matches with the USD and so it can become better payment processor this way.

Nope!!! Well am yet to even set my eyes on dash either on exchange or pancakeswap.... Therefore I don't think i can invest in such coin...

I used to have so much hope in dash cryptocurrency but with the the way the cryptocurrency is not performing well and letting other cryptocurrencies to overshadow it in performance, I wouldn't think of even investing into the cryptocurrency nor trading it.
Same here , I have never seen people talking about dash as a potential coin to invest , even Litecoin or Bitcoincash is much better to invest after bitcoin and ethereum.

I used to use Dash but now I no longer use Dash for daily activities. I think Dash can hide the balance so we'll avoid crime. Currently, the DASH price is $238.00 and ranks 53rd on Coinmarketcap.

Dash recently had a good bull run of over 15% in the previous week but has reduced over time due to the general reduction in the market to 238 dollars. I think dash is a good investment.

Dash is a good coin to buy and hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. The coin just need to be given some time in order for it to grow and have more value in the later future

Link I said earlier we have many crypto currency coin out there and i am hearing the coin Dash coin for the first time, I prefer using the coin I know much about , so i prefer using litecoin and dogecoin.

I really don't have the dash coin in my portfolio at the moment but it's really à good coin to have at the moment. It's still very much undervalued and still has a lot of more opportunities

I have never used the dash coin before. I have never traded it before not transacted with it before. But have always transacted with the litecoin instead because if it's very low transaction fees

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back