DASH Cryptocurrency

overcast

Familiar Face
BizNotes
I remember when I was pretty much active on the steemit, I used to check the DASH crypto. And I even have some amount of assets with the DASH. And so it was possible for me to invest from that steem crypto. In near future I don't wish to invest into the DASH. The reason being I wish to invest into the currency which can match the USD. It would be pretty good idea if the dash matches with the USD and so it can become better payment processor this way.

Have you used DASH cryptocurrency?

hani20980

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I didn't use DASH a lot i prefer Litecoin and Doge i think they still better then DASH even if it still one of the top coins that
can go higher in price but not the best one

cafediscussions

George

Familiar Face
BizNotes
These alt coins are profitable only if you do short term trade with them. We can not consider it as a long term investment by holding them. I never used DASH since there's no value and we can not make high profit from it. I prefer Litecoin for trade and bitcoin as long term invest

Ehizzy1

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have not use dash currency for trading i have only use dash to bypass transaction fee and others

Ralphjoe

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I used to have so much hope in dash cryptocurrency but with the the way the cryptocurrency is not performing well and letting other cryptocurrencies to overshadow it in performance, I wouldn't think of even investing into the cryptocurrency nor trading it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock