What's new

CryptoWin.io

There are no short links or may be I am yet to see these, they have disabled PTC and that has slowed down the earnings but I think it's legit and till now I never faced problem getting paid from it

It's a low paying faucet with no Ptc section as it was disabled weeks ago but one thing you can do is to refer more users as they pay 50% referral income.

It's a low paying faucet with no Ptc section as it was disabled weeks ago but one thing you can do is to refer more users as they pay 50% referral income.
Active Shares are the best paying method ever invented, so I put everything I can scrape up into more of them. I have 880 now and it pays me over 6,000 Satoshi per day in my sleep, whether I am dreaming or not.

Active Shares are the best paying method ever invented, so I put everything I can scrape up into more of them. I have 880 now and it pays me over 6,000 Satoshi per day in my sleep, whether I am dreaming or not.
hahaha that staking is getting huge man just incredible, i just have 20 active shares, keep it up!

This is very good old buddy, I only purchased 2 shares lol and thought they are not worth so from now on I will stop getting paid and will buy more shares.

One of my favorite faucets, because it is so simple. I juat leave a window running and every 15 minutes claim another 2 to 4 Satoshi for free. The best part is you can invest it at 0.7% daily compound interest and it will grow.
The platform is very good. I use it but I don't use it all the time.

I was able to buy one more share so now I have total of 8 shares on the website will try to add more

I was able to buy one more share so now I have total of 8 shares on the website will try to add more
Just today I started using it again, after quite some time I just activated my first share after so long, 1 year and a half ago I had active like 100 shares.

Do you mean if we don't log in then our shares will expire after sometime?
No, I do not mean that, the shares will continue there, I say that I had not entered cryptowin.io for a long time and in these days I started to use it again, and that more than a year ago I came to accumulate more than 100 active shares.

Thanks for clarifying, I am feeling good that many times I notice an increase in my satoshis so I will try to buy more shares

Thanks for clarifying, I am feeling good that many times I notice an increase in my satoshis so I will try to buy more shares
Yes, although it is hard at the beginning to accumulate shares, once you get a good handful of them and reinvest part of the money earned, the accumulation of shares becomes faster and faster.

That's right, I was also going for payments the moment I used to reach 200 Satoshi but now I am planning to add more shares

Currently I am using again criptowin.io right now I already have 6 shares, I hope to increase it quickly, of every 10k sats I earn I send there 1k more or less.

The problem with these websites is you need a big team or group to be able to get more views and earnings and if not then you cannot earn

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back