What's new

Crypto trading vs stock & shares

I will go for cryptocurrency trading as you can have the control on the amount you can make in a day. Besides that, cryptocurrency trading do not require much capital to start up. You are good to go if you have about $100 to start with.

Crypto trading and stock & shares trading are both lucrative investment scheme. It depends on the one you are familiar with, and the one you have good knowledge for. Both are profitable enough and can make positive impact in our lives, if we are well accustomed for each.

When it comes to both option of trading which one is your best pick??
I would pick cryptocurrency investment.
They are both lucrative businesses, but I barely know a thing about stocks and shares. Investing In cryptocurrency would certainly bring in more gains.

I would pick cryptocurrency investment.
They are both lucrative businesses, but I barely know a thing about stocks and shares. Investing In cryptocurrency would certainly bring in more gains.
If you combine your stocks and shares investment + cryptocurrency over some period of time you'll come to reap better rewards. But you need to find the best potential coins for better ROI.

Crypto trading and stock & shares trading are both lucrative investment scheme. It depends on the one you are familiar with, and the one you have good knowledge for. Both are profitable enough and can make positive impact in our lives, if we are well accustomed for each.

It's very difficult to pick one anyways for me because my investment personality is a cautious type. I don't really like to rush into things or be so quick about profits, I can wait so long as it's improving steadily.
So I'll choose the stock market since they're both volatile.

I will go for for stock and shares anyway. Cryptocurrency trading is also good but the risk is very high compared to stock trading. You can quick returns or profit in Crypto trading profits while stock trading takes sometime to start having returns.

It's very difficult to pick one anyways for me because my investment personality is a cautious type. I don't really like to rush into things or be so quick about profits, I can wait so long as it's improving steadily.
So I'll choose the stock market since they're both volatile.
I never really traded in the stock market, my investment have always been around cryptocurrency ever since I came to know it. I have slim experience with stocks, I'll consider it in the future when I have enough funds to risk.

I think crypto currency seems to be a better option ,the volatility and the new innovation makes it seems to be a better way and opportunity to make more gains and profit compared to stock trading

Stock and Crypto trading has its own advantages and disadvantages. The choice of the best trading tool can only be determined by each individual with careful calculations. Keep in mind that trading cryptocurrencies tends to be riskier because their prices are more volatile than the stock market, but the potential that crypto has is much greater than stocks.

Both crypto investment and stock investment are good options. It depends on the one that one is familiar with and have good knowledge on like you said.

It is better to be involved in both of them so that you are always and a safe zone because when you have knowledge about both of them you can easily minimise losses and maximize profits without being on the hook when you focus on just one.

My best pick would be crypto trading, even though i do not trade.
I think it is simpler to trade and much losses are not made as compared to stocks and forex.
All these investments are quite profitable.

I can not really trade stocks.. and I don't even know anything about it, but based on my experience with cryptocurrency I can set a cryptocurrency will be more profitable and lucrative for now until maybe I have better understanding of stock to give accurate comparison

For people like us who are only managing with little earnings, I believe crypto currencies are the best options as you would definitely not spend so much before learning and taking profits.

The profit will be measured on the volatility rate of the two investment. Obviously, cryptocurrency is more volatile and will definitely fetch you more money. I will pick cryptocurrency.

II have been investing on crypto for a long time now. i have made some couples on profit trading crypto. i have never invested in any stock before but I think now is the right time to invest

Most definitely, I will go with crypto investment because the fluctuations is very high and it will give me more money. One just need to be very serious to making more money.

Crypto trading will be the best and the first option I can ever make. This is because the little knowledge I have about crypto trading, I will make use of it in a better manner to generate more income to me rather than stock market or exchange.

Crypto trading is actually the future because more and more people know about it much more than stocks trading that is only limited to specific people.

I will definitely choose the trading of cryptocurrency because I sees it as the most lucrative and the best firm if business transactions because of it profitable and also a long term investment.

I think that I am going to go for cryptocurrency trading because of how it is being set up. You can be able to make money through cryptocurrency by trading or by staking or by lending and that is something that you cannot be able to find in the stock market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back