What's new

Crypto trading vs stock & shares

Permit me to speak for myself, as a cryptocurrency exchanger that I am, I will always prefer cryptocurrency trading to stock and shared always because that is my line of business.
You're a crypto enthusiast and not exchanger, take note my dear. The Cryptocurrency trading is more understandable than the stock exchange trading.

As i have stated in another thread before, I don't really know much about stock trading. but for sure crypto trading is very profitable for me and I know a lot of people making a whole lot of money for me so it is surely going to be my choice.

Crypto trading and stock & shares trading are both lucrative investment scheme. It depends on the one you are familiar with, and the one you have good knowledge for. Both are profitable enough and can make positive impact in our lives, if we are well accustomed for each.

When it comes to both option of trading which one is your best pick??
Both options are good but cryptocurrency has more to offer in terms of risks and returns than stock trading, if you can take the risk, cryptocurrency is good

I don't understand how crypt trading actually works. I mean you buy bitcoin when it is $50K and you sell when it reaches $55K. What next? You will buy bitcoin for $56K and wait for it to become $60?

My best pick is cryptocurrency trading. The volatility nature of cryptocurrencies makes it a good choice for me as it can make you rich overnight if it tremendously increase in value. Stock and share markets is very difficult to understand for common man.

My best pick is cryptocurrency trading. The volatility nature of cryptocurrencies makes it a good choice for me as it can make you rich overnight if it tremendously increase in value. Stock and share markets is very difficult to understand for common man.
I admire your courage in the volatility. That means the price or value is ever changing that it can be high today and low tomorrow and vice versa. For a trader that is a happy situation but for an investor the chances of losing is higher. When you sell, you have to pay the commission of the trader or the exchange center (like the stock exchange).

I think stock trading wood definitely be a better option because there are no legalities in place. However for crypto trading you could lose all at the moment if you're not careful.

I've not tried any but i have some basic knowledge about crypto trading than stock exchange type. I can place a trade using binance, either short or long term. But at the moment I'm just focused in learning it, and storing my coins at the wallet for long time.

Im more familiar with Cryptocurrency. I have ideas on which coin i should buy and use for trades. I know how high the volatility is so the earnings will be fast. Im not really that familiar with stocks but my idea with it is. It will take months before you can see a major changes with the price
Just the simple few information I can gather from the internet is enough to say that stock and share buying is not profitable unlike crypto currency that can make one a millionaire or more!

I've not tried any but i have some basic knowledge about crypto trading than stock exchange type. I can place a trade using binance, either short or long term. But at the moment I'm just focused in learning it, and storing my coins at the wallet for long time.
I am on the opposite end because I know more about stocks than crypto. However, when it comes to trading I still do not have the guts. To be frank, I am scared of investing in stocks because there is no guarantee that the price will go up someday. My wife has a stocks of a big corporation that the market price had remained steady for a year. The only consolation is that my wife receives a dividend from the company.

I am on the opposite end because I know more about stocks than crypto. However, when it comes to trading I still do not have the guts. To be frank, I am scared of investing in stocks because there is no guarantee that the price will go up someday. My wife has a stocks of a big corporation that the market price had remained steady for a year. The only consolation is that my wife receives a dividend from the company.
Your wife should be commended first foemr showing zeal to trade stocks. And at least you didn't lose, since the company which she trade under compensate her. Remember the adage that says, no guts no glory, if you want glory, take risk but in a calculative way.

Both crypto trade and stock and change most times of the same manner in terms of appreciating and depreciating but I will prefer cryto trade than stock in the exchange.

I do not know if it is because I have gotten use to crypto currencies but I tend to find the market more easier to predict than the forex market so I just stick to it.

I do not know if it is because I have gotten use to crypto currencies but I tend to find the market more easier to predict than the forex market so I just stick to it.
With forex the basis is the status of the country. With stocks the basis of the pricing is the performance and reputation of the company. That is aside from the law of supply and demand. But in crypto what is your basis for the fluctuation of prices aside from the law of supply and demand? Maybe it is simply guessing.

I am not into share trading, I am doing crypto investment. Instead of shirt term investment, I focus on long term investment. I find short term invetsment rather risky.

Trade has a history as long as history itself, however stock exchanges as we know them are a relatively new phenomenon - well at least 400 years new…

Today, with an exchange in almost every country, stock exchanges provide vast marketplaces for the buying and selling of currencies and commodities across the globe.

Created to facilitate the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrency exchanges are an even newer addition to the global marketplace.

Cryptocurrency exchanges and stock exchanges have one key thing in common, which is they facilitate trade. However, the way assets are traded, the volatility of the market, as well as a number of other factors are where the two types of exchanges differ.

I prefer cryto trading and investment my friend. Stock trading and investment are for those long term investments. Not for people looking for short term profits.

Cryptocurrency has always remain my favorite investment because of the Volatility and the ease at which one can be able to make money from it.

I'll choose cryptocurrency trading over stock & share kind of trading. I just understand how crypto works but when it comes to stock I don't understand it.

Crypto trading and stock & shares trading are both lucrative investment scheme. It depends on the one you are familiar with, and the one you have good knowledge for. Both are profitable enough and can make positive impact in our lives, if we are well accustomed for each.

When it comes to both option of trading which one is your best pick??
Between cryptocurrency trading and stocks and shares trading, I will choose cryptocurrency trading. It's because I have done cryptocurrency trading in binance exchange platform already. I got to experience trading in stock yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back