What's new

Crypto Faucets: Are they really profitable?

I was not really aware of crex24 faucets , they pay kinda good , around $0.2 daily if you claim every hour for 24 hours. Is the payout rate same now? Or have they reduced it because of price surge of many coins?

I have joined many crypto faucets in the past and I have never seen any that catches my attention or that would want me to continue. It's all a waste of time in the end.

Crypto faucets and other types of faucets are a waste of time to me, why carry out more than a thousand task for one dollar or less when there are other means of making money online.

Well I don't know if they are profitable since I have not actually been in one, but I do know they can be really stressful with little pay based on the comments and complains by other users

Your time will be wasted if you continue to work with faucet sites, the rewards are very small, and the minimum withdrawal is high, so it will take you a long time to reach the minimum withdrawal. So very unprofitable.

The only worth importance of claiming coins from faucet is that if the coin we claimed rises in value , we can earn some profit. This needs luck and also patience to hold the coin forever.

It's may really be profitable to some people that have interest ,but to me I can't engage in this because it a waste of time because I won't be profitable , they are just the same as mining of cryptocurrency because you will even spend so much time on something that will not be productive

It really profitable for me ,many have made use of cryptocurrency faucet to earn different coins of their choice and this have boost the amount they have to trade ,since they earned more amount of coin , most of them are little coins and are held

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back