Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
That seems like a lot of fun and possibly very profitable. Nonetheless, I don't have a clue, lol. Who has tried it? How difficult is the learning curve? I figure it's a real challenge.

I don't have experience in creating forum. But it is dependent on how difficult you want the game to be and how patient you are. It's simple to get started, but difficult to master. Don't even attempt to create a perfect arrangement. First, master the mechanics. Over time, you'll have a better knowledge of them.

Choose your forum topic, that is trending and most discussed now. For example, Crypto discussions and communities are growing rapidly. Many have doubts and want to learn more about crypto if you start a new forum based on crypto now. You would attract a lot of traffic and you can generate revenue through ads and affiliate marketing.

Having good themes for free forum software would be in-demand. It's because the price of a theme is way less than paying for premium software and possibly updating it every year. I mean, why pay $150 initially for premium software, when a quality free forum software theme is between $20 and $40?

I don't have the skills, therefore, I have never attempted. However, if someone actually wants to create a theme I think he can easily do it by watching youtube videos. You can also generate codes through AI tools like ChatGPT and use the codes to build your own theme

It's actually quite easy these days with the many tools available to us. I have used the likes of canva to make site graphics and themes. It costs a little bit of money every month, but it's well worth it when you can make some good quality graphics with minimal work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back