What's new

Creating a social media site for a specific niche?

Shole2

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Apr 18, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am trying for a while to make a social network for basketball coaches, players and teams, but I have not been able too do it the way I want it with free software....So any of you tried to make a social network?

To make a social network there are providers offering scripts that you need to purchase and set up your social media network means the solutions exists just google it.

Creating your own social media network for a specific niche is a great idea where all like-minded people or professionals can engage in the discussion. There are many self-hosted sites that can help you create your own network. Some of them are Humhub, Dolphin, Buddypress, and Minds.

It is very hard to make social media website for specific niche as you might not see much activities as you might have limited interested people who can join but you can start with Buddypress CMS which is best suitable for it.

I have created a social media site on wordpress as well as on software whose name I cannot remember now. These sites were test sites that I did not run for a long time.

It's the right thing for you to do when it comes to the running and management of your special niche website. It's just like forum owners do, each forum is supposed to have it's own social media account across all the social media platforms existing.

I wish it was easy to get a new social media site going, but with the web so clogged up with social media sites, I don't think any new ones can really do much. If you do start a new social site, it will need some kind of gimmick to make it stand out from the rest. Because there is so many people trying to do what Facebook and the others are doing. And they don't know how to get a social site to become popular.

I'm sure there are some niches that could use a social site, but that is going to be tough to find, when places like Facebook could easily be used to set up groups and such, where anyone can have their own personal space in a way.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back